Making charging faster and more effortless would go a long way to driving the adoption of electric vehicles, and inductive charging mats have long-promised to slide onto the scene and beneath our cars to do just that. Continental AG has today announced that it will be bringing its version of the technology along to CES next month, along with a new onboard charging system promised to give EV owners greater flexibility.
Continue Reading Continental to bring its wireless EV charging pads to CES
- CES 2018
- Electric Vehicles
- Wireless Charging
- Quick look: Two pads that bring a little nature-inspired style to wireless charging
- Tesla Superchargers coming to city centers
- Charging for charging: UK EV drivers to lose free power privileges
- Pi wirelessly charges your devices at a distance, no mat required
- Messenger bag doubles as wireless charger
- Portable turbine provides a “stream” of power for charging devices
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2Bjw50x
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.