Dubai is home to lots of things that lay claim to being the world’s biggest. There you’ll find the world’s largest mall, with the world’s tallest choreographed fountain dancing outside beneath the world’s tallest man-made structure, the mighty Burj Khalifa. So where else would you find the world’s largest student design show?
Continue Reading Bright ideas from the world’s biggest student design show
Category: Good Thinking
- At home in 2027: How we’ll be living in the future
- Striking contemporary passive house hides underground in the Cotswolds
- Shi-An: A Japanese origami tea house made entirely out of paper
- Why live in a house of straw?
- This floating cloud lamp is a mini thunderstorm for your coffee table
- Three thumbs up to this 3D-printed prosthetic thumb
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2zn0r29
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.