What is SEO??
Search Engine optimization is a technique in which any blog post without spending money can bring it to the first page in Google's rank. Google is the most popular Search engine in the world. Apart from this, there are more search engines like Bing, Yahoo. This is a way that increments the number of visitors to your website with the help of SEO.
It is very important to use SEO to increase traffic to your website. If your website comes at the top of the search result, then the number of visitors will be more. Which will increase more and more traffic to your site. The more traffic, the better the income.
Type of SEO
- On-Page SEO
- Off-page SEO
On-Page SEO- On-page SEO, you have to decide all these things like the layout of your website, page design, article length.
How to do on-page SEO??
- Website Speed- Suppose 5 websites opened on Google's page. In which your website opens in 5 to 6 seconds, the rest of the website opens in 2 to 3 seconds. So visitors will not visit your website because it takes more time to open your website. Website Speed is an important link. Keep in mind that your website should be open less frequently. Use simple and attractive themes to increase the speed of a blog or website. Keep the image to a minimum.
- Title Tag- Try to make the title tag on your website very good. Do not use more than 65 words in your title tag because Google will not show the title tag in search due to more words.
- Internal Link- Try to make the title tag on your website very good. Do not use more than 65 words in your title tag because Google will not show the title tag in search due to more words.
How to do Off-Page SEO??
- Search Engine Submission- Must submit a search engine to your website properly.
- Social Media- Share your website or blog on social media. So that more and more people see your website and blog.
- Pin- You should post the image of your website on Pinterest. This is a very simple way to increase traffic to your post.