Bangladesh in its Outsourcing age peak. The government also encourages boys and girls to start outsourcing in Bangladesh. To educate them and show them the direction of freelancing, they began various programs.
Here is a short guideline To start outsourcing or freelancing From Bangladesh:
Step 1: Develop an outsourcing skill. It may include SEO, Web Development, Customization of WordPress, Google Adwords or Admin Support (Data Entry). Anything!
Step 2: Create an account for UpWork, Freelancer or Fiverr on any of the freelancing marketplaces.
Step 3: Add your portfolio, research you have done or projects you have completed (in or outside the marketplace) to boost your profile.
Step 4: Register with Payoneer or a method to get your freelancing money to Bangladesh.
Step 5: Focus on just one ability or skill at a time and master it, then create a personal portfolio platform to deliver services outside the marketplace for improving ROI & increasing payment.
But what will be the impact if you’re going to try outsourcing from today?
To answer the question; we have to ask another question, and that is, “Can I start outsourcing after a seven-day workshop or a 30-day course?”.
Not at all! Don’t even try to do that!
Outsourcing is not about creating profiles and starting to earn money and all that.
It’s all about providing quality services and solving the problem of other peoples (customers).
And to provide quality services and solve problems, one must be qualified and adequately experienced in any given field.
One has to be professional. Do you understand?
In Bangladesh, we, the media and most of the Tech guys don’t want to focus to the skill building part but love to talk about the money, dollars, and other things.
Resources To Start Outsourcing in Bangladesh
I’m going to share some resources here so you can follow them and make them work for you.
By the way, don’t forget to check out the Resources and Tools section. it’s being updated.
What kind of outsourcing jobs are available for me in Bangladesh?
Luckily, you’ll get hundreds and thousands of types of jobs to suit your ideal skills in the top freelancing platforms.
So what you have to do?
Only concentrate on your core skills and interest and tell yourself what you enjoy learning online or what you love to spend time with?
Then use it like your powerhouse!
Here are some links to browse the top outsourcing websites:
- Upwork Jobs
- Fiverr Gigs
- People Per Hour PPH Jobs
- Guru Freelance Jobs
- Freelancer Dot Com Jobs
- Facebook Search
- Twitter Search
- LinkedIn Jobs
Such links are the point of departure. Work on just one site at a time and try to get a few ideas.
So now you know what you’ve got to do and where you’re going to get your first outsourcing projects.
Remember, your ability is your asset and from now on take care of it.
Otherwise, you won’t get any projects from anywhere, no matter how many marketplaces you know.
Hold your fundamentals, improve them, be optimistic, and then leap to the marketplaces.
Top 10 Benefits of Outsourcing:
- Get access to skilled expertise
- Focus on core activities
- Better Risk Management
- Increasing in-house efficiency
- Run your business 24X7
- Staffing Flexibility
- Improve service and delight the customer
- Cut costs and save BIG!
- Give your business a competitive edge
- See an overall increase in your business
Top 10 Obstacles/Challenges of Outsourcing:
- If it looks too good to be real, it probably is.
- Too many outsourcing deals suffer “death by change order.”
- The prevalent “core vs. context” approach — that is, outsourcing what’s not important to let us focus on what is important — is becoming outdated.
- The contractual crunch and win-lose contracts have unintended consequences.
- What you don’t know will bite you.
- Outsourcing providers build in a lack of transparency — the “black box” of costs and margins.
- It’s easy to underestimate the bull’s-eye effect. Lots of stuff has to get done to outsource a business process.
- Companies are starting to reject long-term contracts.
- Outsourcing firms are suffering from the Botox Effect.
- All customers want is a flexible, innovative partner, but they usually get the opposite.
Outsourcing Income In Bangladesh
So, most Bangladeshi guys usually believe that digital cash can not be earned. Nonetheless, since 2017, a lot of people texted me whether freelancing is still a legal thing to do.
I dint know what to tell them actually. So i gave them some proof that people are earning a lot of money from internet by outsourcing and i’m earning money too.
So, if other people can do it from online and have huge success; you can do it too. You just need to be cautious and continue to invest in improving the expertise.
Become a master of a certain thing/skill and give your knowledge to others.
Best of luck guys.
By the way, you need to read these articles as well,
- ফেসবুক পোল রিসার্চঃ ক্যারিয়ার হিসেবে সেরা অপশন কোনটা?
- Digital Marketing in Bangladesh – All About Digital Marketing
- ২১শে বইমেলার জন্য মার্কেটিং প্ল্যান
Comment if you have any question or query to ask.