The latest Oneplus 7 Pro update is here with lots of improvements to the camera and other fixes.
OxygenOS 9.5.7 is now rolling out to the OnePlus 7 Pro, and there are lots of camera enhancements included. OnePlus says that it’s Improved the overall contrast and color performance, fixed an issue with noise in HDR scenes, and improved the white balance consistency of the triple rear cameras, among other improvements.
Here’s the full list of enhancements included with OxygenOS 9.5.7:
- Improved overall contrast and color performance
- Improved white balance consistency of triple camera
- Improved accuracy and stability of auto focusing
- Fixed issue of greenish tone in some low light scenes
- Fixed issue of noise in some HDR scenes
- Improved contrast and color saturation of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction in low light scene of ultra wide
- Improved clarity and noise reduction of telephoto
- Improved clarity and color of Nightscape
- Improved brightness and clarity in extreme low light scene of Nightscape
- Optimized Double Tap to Wake
- Fixed issues with Ambient Display
- Improved the audio quality for voice calls from third-party apps
- Improved touch sensitivity for screen
OnePlus also posted several before and after photos to demonstrate the improvements that it’s made to the OnePlus 7 Pro’s cameras.
The OxygenOS 9.5.7 update for the OnePlus 7 Pro is now rolling out. This is a staged rollout, meaning that a small number of OP7 Pro owners will get it today and a broader release will follow in a few days. So it might take a little time before the update appears on your device.
This is a big update for the OnePlus 7 Pro, and it’s good to see the company listening to feedback from its users and improving the OP7 Pro’s camera performance. That’s especially true when the triple rear cameras on the OnePlus 7 Pro are one of its biggest selling points.
Once the OxygenOS 9.5.7 update hits your OnePlus 7 Pro, be sure to let us know what you think of the camera improvements!
The post OnePlus 7 Pro getting OxygenOS 9.5.7 update with lots of camera improvements appeared first on AndroidTechNews.com.