Statistics say that you can recover 70% of the customers you lose by solving their problems. Well, you can do that only when you listen to their feedback.
Customer feedback is, indeed, important for the success of every business. After all, it helps you gain more insights into your product from the users’ or customers’ perspective. One service has done just that and, ultimately, ended up with an improved product as well as completely satisfied users.
PureVPN is a premium VPN service Provider and ranks among the top providers in the industry. Back in 2017, the CEO of the SaaS Company conducted a survey where users were asked to give their genuine feedback on the product.
After weeks of going through each response and then more weeks on developing action plans, PureVPN was able to troubleshoot almost all the problems and delivered a product that meets and exceeds user expectations. In fact, the Vpn Provider was able to garnered boatloads of achievements and, ultimately, appreciated their users for their constructive feedbacks.
Here are some major accomplishments by the VPN service provider in 2018:
- The VPN provider also upgraded its infrastructure by adding some new services and tweaking and improving the existing features. For instance, the VPN service introduced NAT’d and Non-NAT’d servers to its network. Now, users would be able to attain better anonymity by hiding behind a single IP. Moreover, the VPN received over 4k responses regarding increased coverage. To meet the growing demand of the users, more servers and IP addresses were also added: 2,000+ servers and 300,000+ IP addresses.
- In 2018, the VPN service partnered with a crowdsourced cybersecurity solutions provider, BugCrowd. The VPN provider ran a “Bug Bounty” program with BugCrowd inviting their huge community of 90,000+ ethical hackers to dissemble the VPN application to find and report major bugs or vulnerabilities. The community reported vulnerabilities that were not so harmful in nature.
- The VPN provider went a step beyond and invited a widely-known auditing platform, AV-Test Gmbh, to assess the speed claims made by the VPN provider. Surprisingly, the auditing firm not only attested all the high speed and optimal performance claims of PureVPN but also listed some incredible findings that VPN users’ crave such as seamless 4K streaming, and more.
- Port Forwarding was introduced as a new add-on, while the Internet Kill Switch (IKS) feature was given a makeover. Good news for Android and Mac users is that IKEv2 protocol compatibility is added to Android OS and OpenVPN support is added to the Mac OS.
- Due to the growing demand of the streaming servers and channels, PureVPN not only added support for more geo-restricted services but also extended their Popular Channels feature to the desktop application.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. To learn more about the complete achievements of the service, you can check out their official page here.
The post PureVPN 2018 Road Map Was Driven By Users’ Feedback appeared first on Billionaire365.