Some of Gmail’s new features are:
- Confidential Mode – Adds security features to your email, such as keep recipients from forwarding, restrict the ability to copy, download, or print, force two factor authentication.
- Disappearing Message – Emails can be set to disappear from the recipients mailbox after a specified period of time; 1 day to 5 years.
- Email Snoozing – Hide the email from your inbox for a specified period of time.
- Nudges – Google AI that will remind you of unread emails that it deems important.
- Smart Replies – Google AI that will makes suggestions for tasks that you may want to do.
- Anti-Phishing Enhancements – Google has increased the size of the warning banners.
You can learn more about Gmail’s new features on Google’s blog.
Google is not implementing all the new features at once and ativating them will depend on if you have a free gmail account or a G-Suite account.
If you have a free gmail account, you may have the option to “Try the new Gmail” from your settings.
The post Gmail’s Biggest Redesign Ever Is Now Live appeared first on Rec0deD:88.