On this page, we have contained the official link to download Xbo Mate 3 Plus Stock Firmware (Flash File) on your Computer. on your Computer. which can be used to download and load stock ROM on your XBO Mate 3 Plus.
Download XBO Mate 3 Plus Stock Firmware
File Name: XBO_Mate_3_Plus_MT6580_20180202_5.1.zip
Password : No
Credit : Free
How to Flash: Follow Tutorial
Download Link Below:
Click Here to Start Download
How to Flash XBO Mate 3 Plus
MediaTek devices are being used and become popular massively you should understand about flashing and have precise knowledge and understanding about flashing MTK chipset, therefore, you should know some important points before the start…
- Backup your previous data info.
- Unzip Downloaded Flash File.
- Download Smartphone (SP) Flash Tool From @here.
- Download Mediatek (MTK) Update Android USB Cable Driver.
- Load Scatter From Download File in Smartphone (SP) Flash Tool.
- Charge Battery Minimum 50% Up.
- Setup Android USB Cable Vcom Driver.
- Press Flash Start Button.
- Insert USB Cable & Wait For Flash Done.
- Follow the How-to Flash Manual to Flash the Firmware on your XBO Mate 3 Plus Device.
Follow detailed Tutorial
[*] Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock ROM.
[*] The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.
Firmware Fixed Below Issues
- Pattern Lock solution.
- Password Lock Problem Fixed.
- Privacy Lock Solution.
- Application Lock Solution.
- Screen Lock Problem Fixed.
- FRP Lock (Google Account Lock) (Type Email & Password & Press Next) Problem Fixed.
- Hang On Logo Problem Fixed.
- Dead phone Recovery.
- Unfortunately, Any Apps has Been Stoped.
- Heat Problem Fixed.
- Auto On Off Problem Solution.
- White Screen Problem Solution.
- Blank OR Black Screen Problem Fixed.
What are ROM and RAM?