We all know how important it has become to have the internet in our daily life. With the slow-speed and dead zones, it becomes very frustrating while doing the work. But with the TP-Link CPE, you do not have to worry about that. You will get high-speed internet and no dead ends that too with larger range coverage. With the guided instruction you can easily do the tp-link cpe setup without taking much time and effort. Check out the instructions given below.
Stepwise Instructions For The TP-Link CPE Setup
If doing tp-link cpe extender setup seems a hard thing to do, you do not have to worry about that. With the steps provided here, you will be able to do the setup and login without any difficulty.
- Before getting started with the setup, you need to make sure that you have all the information for the login process such as IP address and login details.
- Then, check if all the connections are made properly and your device is connected to the power supply.
- Next, you have to enter the IP address or the web address to load the login page.
- Once the login page is loaded, you have to enter the default username and the password as “admin”.
- After that, make sure to change the password for security reasons.
- After login, you have to go to the Quick setup and then select the Access Point after that, you have to click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to change the default IP address to the other so that it could fit the network of the main router.
- Once you are done with that, click on the Next.
- Now, you have to customize your SSID wireless name and password.
- Once you are done resetting the wireless settings and password, you have to wait for the settings to take effect.
- After that, click on the Finish button to finish the process.
- With that, you will be done with set setup and configuration.
With the above-given steps, you can easily do the tp-link extender setup and login. It is also very easy to do the configuration and then you will be able to enjoy your high-speed internet. If you are facing any issue while doing the tp-link cpe login and setup, you do not have to worry about that. With the troubleshooting methods provided here, you will be able to resolve the issues. If you are having trouble with loading your login page, you can check if you are entering the correct web address or IP address. You check if there is no problem with your browser. If you are unable to resolve the issue you can try the resetting your router to the factory default. If you want to know more about the TP-Link CPE, you can give us a call on our toll-free number.
The post How Can I Setup My TP-Link CPE ? appeared first on LIVE BLOG SPOT.