YouTube Video Downloader Free Download: Every day you will see many videos on YouTube. And you wish to download some videos from YouTube which you have liked. You cannot download it from there. To download the videos from YouTube, all you need to do is follow the below-mentioned steps. And so that you will get to know How to Download YouTube Videos on your smartphone or tablet.
Check Here: Netflix Free Accounts and Passwords
How to download a YouTube videos into iPad or iPhone:
It is a very easy process to download videos from YouTube into iPad or iPhone. But it takes a few more steps than downloading a video to a desktop computer or laptop. To download YouTube video to iPad or iPhone, follow the steps below.
- Go to the App Store and search for the Documents5 app. You need to download and install the app on your iPad or iPhone.
- After the Documents5 app has been finished installing. You need to open the app (the app icon may be titled as “Documents”).
- The next step you need to do is click on the Safari browser icon. While you can find Safari browser icon at the bottom right corner of the app window.
- And at the top of the window in the address bar, you have to type en.savefrom.net. Later press the Go button that is at the bottom right of the on-screen keyboard.
- Then you need to press the Home button on the iPad or iPhone.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPad or iPhone, and go to the youtube.com website or the YouTube app.
- And then find the video which you want to download. And after finding the video. You need to click the Share icon which will be on the video page.
Download YouTube Videos
- After opening the Share video window, you have to press and hold your finger on the YouTube video URL until a list of options appears. Then select the copy option to copy the video URL.
- After that, you have to press the Home button again and open the Documents 5 app once more.
- You need to tap your finger in the Enter the URL text box. Then click on the Paste option to paste the YouTube video URL into the text box. While this action should display the YouTube video.
- You will find a green Download button below the video. You must tap your finger on the drop-down list next to it to select the MP4 video quality at which you’d like to download the video. And select the preferred video format in the drop-down list.
- Furthermore, you have to enter a name for the video file to be downloaded, then tap the Done button.
- That is it the video will be downloaded to the iPad or iPhone, in the Documents 5 app.
- Then open the Downloads icon at the bottom right of the screen to see the progress of the video download.
- You have to move the video to your Camera Roll.
- After that, you have to click on that to see the video.
Tip: If you’re having any trouble copying the file then you can go back to the downloads folder and repeat the above steps to copy the video.
How to download YouTube video on an Android smartphone and tablet:
Unfortunately, on the Google Play store, we could not find any best apps that allow you to download YouTube videos. Therefore, we are recommending you to download TubeMate from a third-party download site. While the steps below will help you to know how to install TubeMate a free-to-use app (with limited advertising) for Android phones.
- On your mobile, you have to visit http://www.tubemate.net/. Then visit one of the verified download sites. In our example, we are downloading from Android Freeware.
- Then you have to click the Install App button.
- After that Click on OK button for the warning about the .apk file could harm your phone.
- After the apk file is downloaded, you have to click on Open.
- While if you’ve never installed an app from outside then you will get an “Install blocked” message. Then you have to go to Settings and check the box for Unknown sources and then click on Ok.
- And after that, Click on Install.
Download YouTube Videos
- And then within YouTube in the App locate the video you wish to download and then click the Green Down Arrow that is on the top bar of TubeMate.
- You can also select the quality of the video you want to download. Also, if you just want the audio you can click one of the audio options.
- Once you select the type of video, click the Green colored download button once.
- If it prompts to install the MP3 Video Converter then select the option to install the App and then repeat the above steps to download the video again.
- Once the video finishes with downloading, you can see in the Downloads in the program, which can be accessed by swiping your finger to the left.
Tip: To maintain space on your device, you can move the video or audio file to your SD card.
How to download YouTube video on a Windows smartphone and tablet:
If you have a Windows smartphone or tablet with the Windows 8.1 or later version. Then you can utilize the pre-installed Internet Explorer browser to download the YouTube video.
- First, you have to open the Internet Explorer browser.
- After that go to the YouTube website and find the video you want to download.
- Then copy the URL address of the YouTube video.
- After copying the URL then go to the savefrom.net website in the Internet Explorer browser.
- However, you need to just paste the YouTube video URL into the text field near the top of the savefrom.net webpage.
- Then you need to tap the Download button on the web page or tap the Enter/Go button in the on-screen keyboard.
- It takes time for the web page to find the video and display the video download options. And once when you see the options, you have to select the video resolution and type you want to download.
- Then you need to click on the Save option to start the download.
- After the download, you can find it in the videos folder.
Tip: To save some space on your device, you may move the video or audio file to your SD card.
How do I download or save a YouTube video to my computer?
How can I record sound from YouTube videos?
The full listing of YouTube tips
How to download video from the Internet?
How to download a song?
YouTube Video Downloader For Android
How To Download YouTube Videos To Your Computer?
Download YouTube Videos mp3
Download YouTube Videos mp4
YouTube Video Downloader For Android
YouTube Video Downloader For PC
Download YouTube mp3
The post How To Download YouTube Videos in Mobile appeared first on TECHYSOLS.