There is nobody not a secret that Bitmain is a leading global manufacturer of ASIC devices for mining cryptocurrency.
As it became known, on 4 April 2018, the company has made in the Unified register of notifications of the characteristics of encryption (cryptographic) means and products to their already world-famous model: Antminer T9+, V9 Antminer, Antminer A3, AntRouter R1-LTC, as well as accessories. Surprised you have not yet presented to the General public and not offered for sale devices: Antminer S11, S11 Antminer+ Antminer and F3.
Initially it was assumed that Antminer F3 will work on the algorithm Dagger Hashimoto, but in the end, Bitmain has released the Antminer E3, and this has confused all the cards. For what the algorithm is intended F3 remains a mystery.
As for Antminer S11 and S11+, there to the fortuneteller do not have to walk all obvious from the title — the analogy with Antminer S9. It is logical to assume that they will work on SHA256 and designed for mining Bitcoin and Bitcoin to Cash. However, this is only an assumption. No accurate information yet and neither one of the main characteristics: power, release date, price and electricity consumption. But one of the sellers on Alibaba put up the notice about pre-sale Antminer S11 at a price of $2900 — $3500:
Pre order of Bitmain AntMiner S11 22Th/s with PSU Preorder Ship on May 20-June 20:
- Hash Rate: 22TH/s depending on batch. Variation of ±5% is expected
- Power Consumption: 1340W; at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU,93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp; expected discrepancy of +10%
- Power Efficiency: 70 J/TH; at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp; expected discrepancy of +10%
- Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00 V Chip quantity per unit: 189x BM1387
- Dimensions: 350mm(L) x 135mm(W) x 158mm(H)
- Cooling: 2x fans 12038;
- Front fan: 6000rpm, Rear fan: 4300rpm
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C Network Connection:
- Ethernet Frequency: Automatically set
Device registration in the Unified register of notifications proves the fact that Bitmain plans to continue to expand and conquer new markets.
But still remains the most important for all miners (and not only) question — what is waiting for Antminer S9?
The post In the Unified register of notifications of the EEC were Chinese Asic Miners Antminer and Antminer S11 S11+ appeared first on FineCrypto.