Some people do things according to their will, perhaps as a hobby or becoming popular. For example, do Video Editing, Photography, Audio Dj, blog writing.
I would like to tell you today in any Language you want a movie in Sinhala. In fact, there are many ways to do this.
All right, I'll just say the right way.
We can build a Sinhala sub like any other language movie ...
* First, we need to Translate English Sub, which we hope to translate into Sinhala.
* It will be easy to search for google and search.
http://www.moviesubtitles.org/ That's it.
Ok, now extract the file you downloaded like that.
* Now you can see the English Sub. Right click on it and open with Open and notepad.
(There are too many software for subtitling)
* Then, this way you will be able to see Time Line and debug.
* Now, do it using your English knowledge to translate those English words into the film that suits the film.
(If this kind of language comes in, you can help Google Translate)
* Now, you need to save your converted subpack ... File to save it Substitute it Save It's easy for you
(Or press CTRL + S at once.)
Let's forget to use Sinhala Unicode. Do not use a Sinhala font ... I think you should tell the links if you do not ...
*** Now you can connect to site like www.baiscopelk.com, www.zoom.lk and transfer your language.
*** Or, like www.zippyshare.com, you can Free Upload and share links with FB, G + and social media....