“Suppose Your Google Adsense account has been disabled or temporarily banned”.
What a nice phrase on an email to start the day huh? Well, consider you’re not alone. Everyday, hundreds or thousands of accounts are being banned from Google’s Adsense program. Why? I can’t tell you specifically. Either there’s something wrong with the web you’re putting you ads on, or you just simply missed one rule from Google’s TOS.
Instead of crying or bashing Google in multiple forums (actually, this is a very bad idea), remember the world is not over yet, and there are plenty of alternatives out there to try. Google was just your first one, and you failed.
So, stand up, be proactive and act professional! There’s no time to lose.
Here are some of the best Google Adsense Alternatives you can try to monetize your website without using Google Adsense, and I’ll tell you how they work and why you should consider them, so let’s start:
10. Amazon AssociatesAmazon is the biggest online store in the world, so they must be doing something good. Well, if you have a website that talks about any product that can be found on Amazon, then Amazon associates could work for you. Amazon allows you to put dynamic image ads to your blog, so that you can promote them and while this isn’t a Pay-per-click or CPM program, it will pay you a small commission for everything they sell from your links. So let’s say you have a blog about Apple products and you put an ad driving them to buy an iPod or just a cable. If they buy it, an small commission will be for you. So if you sell a $10 cable you might receive a few cents, but sell a $1500 Laptop and you might receive $100. The good thing is that everything they buy through your link (even if it isn’t the product you recommended at first) will generate a commission for your. the only con I find with Amazon, is that they need to send you a check that could take weeks to arrive to your home, unless you live in the United Stated of America where you can provide your Bank account. You can use this with Adsense at the same time.
9. Yllix MediaYllix is a network I have heard a lot in the last years that has a decent CPM and many monetization options. Their homepage might look simple but their dashboard is great and it’s easy to get started. Yllix has Pop under ads, mobile redirects, sliders, layer ads and full page ads so you can get a good CTR and make money with them. Definitely a good option for starters and their approval is fast. Sign up here.
8. Revenue HitsRevenue Hits is a very strong network with several years in the industry. I’ve been working with them for 2 years and so far the results have been great. Revenue Hits is a Performance Ad network, which means they pay you for results (CPA, which is great for many niches). Revenue Hits has an advanced platform that learns from your Ads so if you give them a try make sure to keep their ads running for at least 3-4 days to get the best results. Another great thing is that they have different monetization channels available. You can create banner ads, sliders, pop -unders, buttons and more. Revenue Hits pays on a NET 30 basis and they issue payments via wire, Paypal and Payoneer! Create your account and get started in just a few minutes HERE!
Bonus: Read my full RevenueHits Review where I show you how I earn more than $1,000 per month and take advantage of the summer promo where you can get up to $900 extra for your traffic!
7. AdversalAdversal is a great alternative of Adsense. They have good banners and the CTR and revenue adapts to get the best results for your website. I’ve seen the Ads on Adversal have a good CTR and they have good image ads too. This is probably the Ad network which seems to work better for those looking for a replacement of Google Adsense. It works decently with other languages too. You account gets approved really fast and they also have Pop under /CPM ads as an option. Note: Adversal requires a website with a minimum of 50,000 page views per month, but they have proven to work really well. I earn over $500-1000 per month. They also pay via paypal. Sign up here. Bonus: Check my Adversal earnings here.
6. ChitikaThe reason I put Chitika on the number 3 of this list, is because Chitika is very similar to Adsense. they allow you to customize your ads, and it only serves contextual ads. One good thing is that you can use it along with Adsense and there are no problems at all. Chitika pays via Paypal ($10 USD minimum, which is good for starters) or via check ($50 minimum). If I were to recommend an ads service as an alternative to Adsense, Chitika would be my first choice, hands down. Chitika can pay you via paypal if you need. Sign up here and get your account approved fast and easily! Bonus: Check my Chitika earnings here.
5. PopCashPopcash is another very good network that has been out for a long time and usually gives me similar results as PopAds (see number 4). PopCash has PopUnder ads with a great CPM and good inventory for all countries both for mobile and desktop traffic. You can request your payments inside the dashboard and they pay via Paypal, Payza and Paxum. Money transfers usually take 24-48 hours which isn’t bad at all. Sign up here and get started with Popcash.
4. InfolinksInfolinks is one of the largest monetization networks in the world today, helping more than 200,000 online publishers in 128 countries earn money from their unused ad space. Their FREE to use native ads work perfectly with all ad solutions and don’t interfere with the user’s experience! From effective contextual and video ads, to engaging display banners – Infolinks’ highly customizable products will guarantee you make the most out of your traffic.
Their platform is very simple to integrate into your site, and is open to any publisher, big or small, with no setup fees, no minimum requirements for page views or visitors and no hidden commitments. Infolinks advertisers are selected based on quality, that’s why they work with worldwide leading brands such as: Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, Ali Express, Pizza Hut, TripAdvisor, Hyundai and many more. Start using Infolinks here.
3. PopAdsPopAds is a performance network specialized in Pop Unders. They have good rates and they can monetize all countries. Something great about PopAds is that they can pay daily as long as you earn $5 or more per day. Their quality is good, and they also have pop ups, tab ups/unders and other monetization methods. Their approvals are easy and setting your ads takes just a few minutes. Sign up as a publisher here.
2. PropellerAds MediaPropeller Ads is one of the biggest pop-under networks available. They started working in 2011 and quickly developed into one of the biggest networks with great CPMs. They specialize in monetizing websites for the following niches: entertainment, videos/movies, games, dating, finances, software, gambling and more. If you’ve got one of this sites, you could make more money with Propeller than with Adsense. They also have banners but the pop unders work better overall. Also, if you’ve got mobile traffic, they’re a great Adsense alternative as they work closely with ad networks that monetize apps and mobile services leading to huge ROIs and great CPMs too.
Propeller pays on a NET 30 basis and they have a great fill rate for tier 2-3 countries. So if you’re struggling to monetize traffic from countries like India, Singapore, Turkey, South Africa, etc. Propeller has a big inventory for them too. Sign up as a Publisher with Propeller Ads here.
Bonus: Check how to setup PropellerAds and a case study on how to make $300 per day with PropellerAds and viral websites.
1. Media.netIf you’re looking for the most similar Adsense Alternative, here you have it: The Adsense for Yahoo and Bing. Media.net is an industry-leading technology company that develops innovative digital advertising products for both publishers and advertisers. They have over 500 employees in key operation centers across – New York, Los Angeles, Dubai, Zurich, Mumbai & Bangalore.
By Revenue, Media.net runs the #2 largest contextual ads program globally. Media.net powers the Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program. Media.net exclusively manages technology, business operations and relationships with respect to publishers worldwide for this program. Today, Media.net is a leading global contextual advertising company that provides a wide range of advertising and traffic monetization solutions to a substantial and diversified client base. With more than 500 employees, Media.net has one of the largest teams worldwide building a global contextual advertising business. Plus, they take 2 days on average to get your account approved and will give you an extra 10% over your earnings the first 3 months! (way better than waiting weeks for an Adsense approval). Sign up here.
Bonus: Check out our full Media.net review and learn how to get started ASAP.
BONUS: Affiliate Marketing
I’m leaving affiliate Marketing in the number 1 spot for many reasons. Affiliate Marketing means you’re selling a product or a service from another enterprise (which means you don’t have to develop it) and you earn a commission for that. You can find a lot of Affiliate Marketing programs on the net, and they can vary from selling a $10 small product up to selling a $300 software. The beauty of affiliate marketing is that the more you know and test a product or service, the more you can sell it.
Some affiliate programs can earn you more than $50 for each sale depending on the product and I truly recommend you test and backup your sales by using the product yourself (even though it’s not 100% necessary). If you are an authority in a niche, you can use it to boost your sales and grow even more. You can set affiliate links in banners, text, images and basically everywhere, and it can grow into a big passive income earner if done well. Some examples of people that have become very successful with affiliate Marketing are:
Pat Flynn from the Smart Passive Income blog
Luke Kling from Peerfly
And more people that earn 6 figure incomes per month, mostly via passive income or PPC campaigns.
The BEST WAY to get started at affiliate marketing is by joining a Forum and reading affiliate marketing blogs. I recently opened a new “Affiliate Marketing” category in this blog where I’ve posted some great case studies.
What can I learn from this?
Life can be rude sometimes. You Google Adsense account could have been banned because you didn’t catch a rule from the TOS, or maybe it was a mistake, however, you can’t always rely only on 1 solution. The secret word here is to “diversify”. Try to have as many income streams as you can by adding and testing different ad services, and you’ll find your way to the top. Those Google Adsense alternatives will help you develop as an Internet Marketeer even more.
Even if your Google Adsense account was banned, this is not the end of the world. In fact, it’s only the beginning