Here I am going to posting an article about facing an Error in the windows system when you are going to connect your iOS Device with the windows system and you are facing errors like “A Device Attached to The System is Not Functioning“. So let’s check out below for a few steps to fix this error.
You can check out the below image which is showing an error when you connect your iPhone or iPad device with your windows system then you are getting this below image error. If you are getting the same error then this error occurs due to your Computer system is not properly connect with your iPhone or iPad device. So check out below for so many reasons for getting this error:
- Maybe your USB cable is not working which is you using during connect your both system.
- Your iOS Device is not connected properly with your Computer system.
- Check your Computer USB port may not be working correctly.
Here in this article, i am going to share short guide about fix “A Device Attached to The System is Not Functioning” error when you are going to transfer stuffs from your iPhone or iPad to your windows system. So let’s see how to fix this error:
How To Fix A Device Attached to The System is Not Functioning Error
- First Connect your iOS Device with your computer using a different new USB Cable in another USB Port.
- Now Restart your both device like Computer and iOS Devices both. If you can’t find an option for Turn off iOS Device then Go to Settings > General > Shut Down and Now again Restart Both devices.
- After Restart your iOS Device, Go to Settings > Photos and scroll down to find options like the “transfer to Mac or pc” section. And select “Keep Originals”.
- Now Switch USB Between USB 2.0 to USB 3.0 on your computer.
- Also, update your iTunes latest version on your computer. you can find update option from those two ways:
- If You download iTunes from the Apple website then choose Help > Check for Updates.
- If you download iTunes from Microsoft Store then go to Start > Microsoft Store > More… > Download and Updates.
The post A Device Attached to The System is Not Functioning, How-To Fix Guide appeared first on FoneGyaan.Com.