Google Assistant helps with everything around us. They can help us create lists and with smart devices, they can single-handedly operate everything. One of the most annoying things is Google assistant keeps popping up. We understand that they are just reminders and other things but it always interrupts our work. In this article, we will explain how to disable google assistant.
Distavage of Google Assistance
People are disabling google assistance all over the world and there are many reasons behind it. Such as,
- Google assistance doesn’t work without the internet. There are many amazing features google assistance offers but without the internet, it’s just hogging up space.
- Google assistance is always on in the background and that means more battery usage. This app can drain the battery faster than any other app and that’s why its advisable to disable google assistant.
- It uses more memory as its always running in the background which hangs the phone.
- All of this constant process and battery usage add to the temperature of the phone. If you felt your phone start to heat, it must be because of some app in the background that keeps working such as google assistance.it’s better to turn off google assistant.
- Google assistance doesn’t work properly with other languages.
- Its been proven that google spies on us by listening to us and saving our private conversation as well.
There are many such reasons to disable google assistance and that’s why here is the step to do it.
How to Disable Google Assistant
There are two ways to stop google assistant on your phone. We can stop google from listening or we can disable the permission to the microphone. Here are both
1. Stop Google from Listening
Turn Off Google Voice
- Open Settings on your phone
- Open google and then search, assistant and voice
- Now find and click on Voice
- After you click on Voice, find voice match
- In the voice match, there are many services which are allowed
- Close all the permission in voice match
By doing this, you will turn off google voice and it won’t pop up every now and then.
Turn Off Microphone Permission
You can also turn off microphone in android and google will stop listening to your conversation.
- Go to app and notification
- Now find microphone
- Now look for Gboard as it’s associated with google assistance
- Turn off the microphone permission
We can stop google from snoop around from your conversation by doing the above. We can also disable google assistants directly and by doing both, we can protect our privacy as well.
2. Disable Google Assistant
Here is a step by step guide on how to disable google assistant from your phone.
- Go settings
- Now find Google and then search, assistant and voice
- Now go to google assistant
- Now on your google account, click on assistant between you and services
- Now find your device by scrolling down and click on the phone
- Now turn off google assistant
Now you have totally removed google assistant from your phone. Make sure to follow both methods and you can get rid of google assistant. But if you don’t want anything to do with Google as well, you can also remove google from android too. Just go to apps and in google, disable google app and it will turn off all google app from your phone.
We hope this article will help you Disable Google Assitant and turn off ok google as well. If you need any help regarding disabling google apps, ask us in the comment section.
The post How to Disable Google Assistant appeared first on FoneGyaan.Com.