Preparation: 15 Mins
Pear and Brussel Sprout Slaw
- Two tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Two tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Two tablespoon of maple syrup
- Four cups of shaved brussel sprouts
- Two Pears, sliced and cored
- Two table spoons toasted
- Pine nuts, chopped
- Three radishes, and finely sliced
- 100g of gorgonzola
- Chives, to garnish
- Combine and mix all the dressing ingredients in a jar and season. Place lid on and shake to combine, and keep it aside.
- Combine all the slaw ingredients in a bowl, toss to combine. Drizzle with dressing, sprinkle chives and serve.