Over the years, Canon has developed cable free Wi-Fi printers. Now it is easier to connect Canon mg3620 Printer to Wi-Fi through simple easy process. Like other Canon PIXMA series, mg3620 Canon Printer has also abled Wi-Fi wireless network technology. With the inclusion of this feature, having shared printing experience is easier than before. Wi-Fi Printing works incredibly while sharing a printer in a large organization or home. With the help of Home Group, anyone can have network printing experience. You can also use Google Cloud Print to print any documents from anywhere.
Connecting Canon Printer to Wi-Fi is not at all troubling one. Using WPS, one can establish an automatic connection.
Effective Process to Connect Canon mg3620 Printer to Wi-Fi
By switching to network printing, you can get rid of the headache cables and USBs. Here you can find the best possible solution to connect Canon mg3620 printer to Wi-Fi. Follow the procedures in exact manner to utilize wireless network printing experience. Now Setup Canon Printer with Wi-Fi with the help of our online remote services from anywhere anytime.
- First of all, press the B button when the Wi-Fi light in the printer starts to blink.
- Secondly, you need to press and hold down the Wi-Fi Button. Continue doing so until and unless the ON light flashes.
- Now press the Wi-Fi button after pressing the color button. Check whether the Wi-Fi light is flashing or not. Also check the ON light is lit or not.
- Now to progress further, install the driver and software.
- Next you need to start setup program by inserting the CD software and browsing the CD-ROM folder.
- Now run the exe. File to progress the installation process.
- Next you need to click on Start Setup Button followed by following the on-screen instructions.
- Now choose Wireless LAN Connection under Select Connection Method followed by clicking on Next.
- In the popped up window, Choose Connect via Wireless Router and thus click on Next.
- Next click on Next on Check Power Screen window.
- Select your Printer on Printer on Network list followed by clicking on Next.
- A Connection Completed screen will appear. Click on Next to proceed further.
- Click next on Setup Complete Screen.
- Finally Software Installation list will appear. Choose the software and click on Next.
- Now click on Exit on Installation Completed Successfully window to complete the setup process.
Dial Canon Printer Support Phone Number for More Reliable Help
If you face any installation issue, connect with Canon Printer to Wi-Fi now. We are team of expert and experienced technicians available 24*7. We aim to provide comprehensive support to every customer in need. We encourage our customer by providing analyzed solutions for minor to minor issues. Our techies are highly dedicated to create customer interaction for better results. Hence dial the toll free number now and avail yourself professional help at feasible cost.
The post How to Connect Canon mg3620 Printer to Wi-Fi? appeared first on .