The update comes with several new features and improvements with a major focus on Hyper Boost and some AI features. The update also brings Application Quick Freeze and the SOS emergency contact function.
Both smartphones, the OPPO R15, and OPPO R15 Dream Mirror Edition was launched in March 2018 and comes with mid-range specifications. Both smartphones feature a 6.28-inch 19:9 AMOLED display with a 2280 x 1080 resolution and a notch at the top.
The Oppo R15 comes with MediaTek’s new Helio P60 processor, while the OPPO R15 Dream Mirror Edition has a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 SoC. Below is the ColorOS 5.2.1 changelog:
- Optimized and fully equipped with Hyper Boost
- Added intelligent sidebar, which can be called out from the side under the horizontal and vertical screens, support the small window function of WeChat and other applications.
- Added restart function, long press the power button, slide up restart the phone
- Application Quick Freeze – Freeze idle apps to free system resource and reduce power consumption.
- new lock screen password reset mode can be reset by the bound secure mailbox
- Wake voice assistant by holding the power button for 0.5s.
- Use the AI assistant to scan words, translate images, scan documents, answer questions etc.
- Smart Car mode – automatically detects when you are driving and blocks notifications and reminders.
For complete changelog and download links visit the official ColorOS forum pages in the source below.
Source 1, source 2
The post ColorOS 5.2.1 Update Rolling Out for the OPPO R15 and OPPO R15 Dream Mirror Edition appeared first on Tech Carving Network.