Safe Mode is assumed to be a diagnostic mode that allows users to troubleshoot various problems on their Windows computers. In this mode, you can easily use only the basic drivers of Windows.
Since, Safe Mode is a low graphics mode, your computer screen can appear to be different. Moreover, the word ‘Safe Mode’ will be displayed at all the four corners of your computer screen. The only drawback is that you can’t install any software in the Safe Mode.
So, if your computer requires the Safe Mode, then you must know the steps you need to follow. If you don’t know the steps, then follow the piece of information given below.
Check How to Start HP Laptop in Safe Mode Windows 10:
- Type ‘recovery options’ in the Windows search bar or take help from Cortana.
- Select Recovery Options from the search result to access the Recovery Options window.
- Go to the ‘Advanced Startup’ tab and select the ‘Restart Now’ option.
- Windows will display a ‘Choose an option’ screen and you need to choose the ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- Click the link: See more recovery options’ and select ‘Startup Settings.’
- Click on the ‘Restart’ button and wait until the computer restarts.
- The computer will display a Startup Settings screen listing down the available startup options.
- Press the F4 key so that Windows starts with a minimal set of drivers and services only.
- Press F4 on the keyboard to Enable Safe Mode with Networking. Here, your computer can access the internet and network you are using right now.
- Whereas, press F6 to Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt. Generally, IT professionals use this form of Safe Mode.
- As prompted, enter the account name password set for your computer.
- Then, click on the ‘Sign In’ button to start the computer in Safe Mode you have selected.
- Now troubleshoot the problem going on in your computer and fix it accordingly.
- Click the Start menu to exit the Safe Mode.
- Finally, choose the Power option from the Start menu and select ‘Restart’ to start Windows normally.
How to Enable Safe Mode when Windows Fails to Start Properly?
- When Windows fails to start properly, you will notice the Choose an Option screen.
- In case, Windows does not display the ‘Choose an Option’ screen, shut down your computer.
- Power on the computer and keep pressing the ‘ESC’ key repeatedly.
- Release the Esc key as the Startup menu appears on the computer screen.
- Then press F11 on the keyboard to begin the System Recovery Mode.
- Now you will find the ‘Choose an Option’ screen where you need to choose the ‘Troubleshoot’ option.
- Go to the ‘Advanced Options’ section and select it.
- Click ‘Startup Settings’ on the ‘Advanced Options’ window and you will come across a list of Windows options.
- Tap the ‘Restart’ button at the end of the ‘Startup Settings’ window.
- Then, Windows will display a new ‘Startup Settings’ window and asks you to choose one of the available options.
- So, press F4 to Enable Safe Mode and start Windows with some basic drivers and services.
- Whereas, hit the F5 key to Enable Safe Mode with Networking and allow your computer to access the internet.
- In case you want to enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt, then use the F6 key. Here, you will see a Command Prompt window on the computer screen.
- Now, Windows will ask you to select your keyboard language and sign with an account that has administrative rights.
- So, enter the correct user name and password and click the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Then, the computer automatically starts in Safe Mode and troubleshoot the problem going on inside your computer.
- After finishing the troubleshooting, click the Start menu to exit the Safe Mode.
- Select ‘Restart’ from the drop-down menu next to the Power button and start Windows normally.
Note: Make sure that you enter the account name and password set for your Windows Operating System. Personal Identification Number, Fingerprint Reader, or any other method won’t be applicable to enable the Safe Mode.
Buzz Us @ “+1-800-297-9982” and Stream Instant Support at Your Desk
Users have successfully enabled HP Safe Mode Windows 10 by following the above methods. However, if you are unable to do so, then connect with our HP professionals. They will get this work done for you within a few minutes only. Moreover, you can consult with them and obtain any kind of assistance. They are certified and possess vast knowledge of anything related to computers. So, rely on them and get in touch with us at the earliest.
The post How to Enter Hp Safe Mode Windows 10 with a Few Steps? appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Dial +1-800-620-8060 HP Technical Support Blog And News In USA, please read the originial post: here