This is an HP Printer light flash issue which occurs on a blue screen while boot-up process takes place. It occurs on a continuous light on and off mode. So, users should fix HP error 00729C98 immediately. Also, users can approach at HP Printer Customer Support Number +1-800-597-1052 for better guidelines. However, there lies other causes such as unable to find cartridges, poor primary transfer biased contact issues, defective high-voltage supply problems and the last one is errors in signal controlling process. Here we have expert solutions to get rid of the problem faster.
Solutions to fix HP error 00729C98 are as follows
Solution 1: Try our first solution
- Open and close the front door of the printer device to smoothly engage the cartridges.
Now, gently reseat the print cartridges and conduct a check of the printer’s primary transfer bias
- It is advised by HP Printer Customer Support Number technical team to clean all of the dirty materials if found.
- However, if the contracts cannot be cleaned out or even if they are damaged then, an immediate replacement is needed
- Users are requested to replace its high-voltage power supply PCB.
At last, just replace the DC controller PCB smoothly.
Solution 2: If the first solution does not seems to be working out then, try this one
- Disconnect the USB cable from the back side of the device and leave the device switched on mode
- Now, open up the product cover to gently remove the print cartridges.
Users are now requested to close the cover while waiting for the message which will be displayed as “Insert Ink Cartridges”.
- The next thing is to disconnect the power cord from the back side of the product and wait at-least for one minute.
Reconnect the printer’s power cord. If the printer does not start automatically then, press the Power button.
- Open the product cover and then, reinsert the print cartridges. The next thing is to close the cover of the printer device. When prompted to print a calibration page, just go for it
- Users are now needed to reconnect the USB cable and then, print documents from the computer.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP 10.XX.YY Error Code?
Get connected to HP Printer professionals for immediate solutions to every issue
We are 24 hours HP Printer Customer Service Number +1-800-597-1052 team available for users to assist them in resolving even the complex level issues with world-class support solutions. Backed by proficient and skilled technicians, we are chosen as distinguished tech support provider in delivering users the most right solution. Call us and get hassle free solutions.
The post How To Fix HP Error 00729C98? appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Dial +1-800-620-8060 HP Technical Support Blog And News In USA, please read the originial post: here