Kaspersky Antivirus is the best antivirus software providing round-the-clock data protection and internet security to users. The antivirus comes with ample features to keep user data completely secured, both offline and online. Kaspersky has been catering to the needs of both private individuals as well as business owners in keeping their system completely secured.
With the increase in technology, cybercriminals have also found new ways to create a nuisance for the user’s computer system. The cyberattacks include the use of various tools including utilizing a malware program or inculcating a Trojan horse virus. Similar other techniques to spread infection on the user’s computer and extract data without the user permission. One of the techniques involves the use of keyloggers to extract financial and personal information without the user knowing it.
Keyloggers are programs that reads all the keystrokes from the user’s Keyboard and saves them as a text file or send it directly to the person who has placed it there. The main purpose of placing a keylogger is to steal the sensitive information including bank account details including username and password. There is no need to worry as technical assistance is available for users looking to get rid of this problem. The professional team at the Kaspersky Technical Support works day and night to provide users with the best solution for any issue that might interfere with the normal functioning of their computer.
How To Use Kaspersky Virtual Keyboard Against Keyloggers
Kaspersky has the best tools and algorithm to ensure that your system stays secure from any type of online and offline threat. Whether it is simply a micro-virus infecting your computer or a hacking attempt, Kaspersky has got you covered from every corner. One of the tools provided by Kaspersky is the virtual keyboard available with the Kaspersky Internet Security Suite.
The upgraded Kaspersky Internet Security Suite 2012 comes with a virtual keyboard that provides the best defense against keyloggers. Our team of professionals working at the Kaspersky Customer Support have come up with some easy-to-follow steps to activate this feature.
How To Activate The Virtual Keyboard Feature In Kaspersky
Kindly follow the guidelines mentioned below to activate the virtual keyboard feature in Kaspersky.
1. Click on the Kaspersky Icon inside your internet browser toolbar. In case you are not able to find the option, then you can start it from the main page of the Kaspersky Security Suite.
2. Now, from the main interface of the Kaspersky Internet Suite; click on the arrow on your bottom right to turn to the second page and you should see your virtual keyboard. Next, click on the Virtual Keyboard/On Screen Keyboard Icon.
3. You can expand the keyboard on the icon located next to the X icon and also you can see a standard keyboard with the NumPad.
4. Once, you have launched the Virtual Keyboard; what you need to do next is to visit any site that requires you to enter a username and password.
5. Using the virtual keyboard, fill in the Credentials to prevent keyloggers from capturing your keystroke.
Kaspersky Customer Support
Want to know more on how you can secure your information against keyloggers? Connect with the highly efficient Kaspersky Antivirus Support via toll-free number at 1 800 987 893. Feel free in asking your queries related to Kaspersky AntiVirus. Please tell us as much about your problem as possible to help us quickly resolve your problem. Our goal to ensure the client fully contented and fixes all sorts of errors in a short period of time.
You may visit http://www.antivirustechsquad.com/au/kaspersky-support/ for more information about Kaspersky Tech Support.