When you are thinking of running a successful website then you have to pay keen interest to your web host provider because you don't want your site to be up now and down in the next minute. This review is a comprehensive review on the top 5 performing web host companies.
In the course of this review, we will be considering factors ranging from uptime and load time. The most important factors you should consider when shopping for a web host are listed below:
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT
So considering the factors listed above, these are the top 5 performing web host providers in 2017.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO GENERATE TRAFFIC FOR A NEW WEBSITE
1. HOSTGATOR: Number 1 on our list is hostgator with hosting fee of $2.99 per month. Hostgator comes second in the countdown in terms of load time(473ms). There is also a free domain attached with an estimated uptime of 99.97%.
It is also very important to note that hostgator has a superb support service because within a minute you can get connected with their customer support via live chat.
I fully recommend hostgator because of their 99.97% uptime, 473ms load time and their cheap cost of service.
Extras: Global CDN, Anti-Malware Scan and Daily Backups.
Go to WWW.HOSTGATOR.COM
2. A2 HOSTING: A2 hosting comes second in our countdown but has the best loadtime of 361ms, making it rank first on the leaderboard when it comes to loadtime. A2 has an estimated uptime of 99.96% with an excellent customer support that responds to query via live chat and phone in less than 3 minutes. With just $14.99 per year
for a domain and $3.92/mo for hosting you are rest assured of a smooth running of your website.
GO TO WWW.A2HOSTING.COM
You can also get 53% OFF for HostingFacts.com visitors by using ‘HOSTINGFACTS’ coupon.
With all these features packed in a goodie bag, i strongly recommend you give A2hosting a trial.
3. SITEGROUND: Coming third isn't bad you know, with an uptime of 99.98% and an average of 542ms loading time they are worth the number 3 spot. SITEGROUND has a powerful support team with vast experience and technical ability. They are also very good with wordpress sites and they cost just $3.95/month.
Go to Visit www.SiteGround.com and you surely would find out i am not hyping.
4. BLUEHOST: If you are a beginner then you shpuld consider using bluehost. I said this because bluehost is the most customer friendly web host company. Bluehost has an average uptime of 99.96% and an average load time of 490ms.
Note that P.S. This is NOT the regular Bluehost shared hosting.
SEE ALSO: HOW TO CONVERT YOUR BLOG TO AN ONLINE STORE
As a newbie, Give Bluehost a try, and you won’t be disappointed. They have regular cost $6.95/mo, and a FREE domain name. It’s not the cheapest, but it’s well worth it.
5. EHOST: Best New Host ($2.75/mo)
Uptime? Average uptime is 99.99%. (1st out of 30)Ehost review
Load time? Average load time is 548ms. (5th out of 30)
EHOST is not a household hosting name.
And that’s too bad. Becuase they’re one of the most consistent performers we’ve seen over the past ~sixteen months straight.
During that time, they’ve posted the best uptime we’ve seen: 99.99%!
Their speed ain’t terrible, either, clocking in at 548ms. (Good enough for 5th on our list.)
Looking for a decent mix of both? Give ’em a shot.
Though there are some good and reliable web host companies in Nigeria like DomainKing and Garanntor they did not make the list of our best global web host companies.