Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy M32 5G smartphone in India. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD Infinity-V display powered by Dimensity 720 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB Storage.
On Camera, it has a 48 MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera 5MP macro camera, 2MP depth camera, and 13MP front camera. It runs Android 11 with OneUI 3.1 on top, promises 2 years of software updates , Knox security. Packed by a 5,000mAh battery with support for 15W fast charging.
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V LCD screen
- Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with OneUI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro sensor and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 76.1 x 164.2 x 9.1mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA (N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N20, N28, N38, N40, N41, N66, N78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging
Samsung Galaxy M32 5G comes in Slate Black and Sky Blue colors, priced at Rs. 20,999 for 6GB. There is also 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version. which will be available later. It will be available from Amazon.in, Samsung.com and offline stores starting from September 2nd. ICICI Credit card users get Rs. 2000 instant discount, so the effective starting price is Rs. 18,999.
SHARE Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email