Samsung has launched the Samsung Galaxy A52s smartphone. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen powered by Snapdragon 778G processor.
On-Camera, it has a 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera, 5MP depth sensor, 5MP macro camera and 32MP front camera. Packed by a 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging.
- 6.5-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate, up to 800 nits brightness
- Octa-Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP depth sensor, and 5MP macro camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- In-display Fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Pay
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Water-resistant (IP67)
- Dimensions: 159.9×75.1×8.4mm; Weight: 189g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh battery with 25W fast charging
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G comes in Awesome Mint, Awesome Violet, Awesome White, Awesome Black colors, priced at £409 for 6GB RAM version in the UK and will be available from 3rd September with pre-orders starting from 24th August.
SHARE Stay connected with us for more Tech News Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Subscribe by Email