Norton antivirus versions starting from 188.8.131.52 are fully compatible with Windows 10 except for Windows 10 builds. Apart from this, Norton users don’t encounter error or bugs with Windows 10. But since that antivirus is prone to technical issues, we have come across many people who complain about certain issues while using the product on Windows 10 particularly.
Here in this article you are going to learn about some common problems that you are going to encounter with their easy solutions. Below we are mentioning the problem, you can try the given steps for each problem respectively.
After Windows upgrade on Windows 10, Can’t launch Norton product
· Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool (NRnR) and save it on your desired location.
Note: If you are using Norton Family, uninstall the program before you start downloading the NRnR tool.
· Then double click the tool icon to launch it and accept the license terms.
· Click Remove and reinstall and then select Continue.
· Next you need to press “Restart Now” to finish the un-installation process.
· After the restart, you just have to follow the on screen prompts to reinstall the program.
Getting Error code: 8504, 104
You get error code 8504, 104 when you are trying to run any other security program along with Norton or installation error slipped while upgrading the software. To fix the error follow the given instructions:
· Remove the Norton product using Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
· You need to uninstall any non- Symantec security tool by going to Control panel and clicking on Uninstall or change a program and then remove all non Symantec programs.
· Then you need to update the video graphic driver with the following steps:
o Go to the Device manager and then click on Display adaptor.
o Right click the HD Graphic card and then select its Properties.
o Then on the Driver’s tab, check for any available updates.
o If there is any available update then download and install the latest version of the Graphic card driver.
o Finally, restart your computer to complete the process.
Can’t Find Norton after upgrading to Windows 10
· First download Norton’s fix tool.
· Then right click on the exe. File and select Run as Administrator.
· You will see an update window informing you about an updates version of Norton that is about to be installed.
· After that click next and follow the on screen instructions.
In case you don’t see update window, go to Norton account to install the product from there:
· Login to your Norton account.
· Click on the setup and then select Download Norton.
· Finally, click Agree and Download.
Showing Error 3048, 3
You get error 3048, 3 when the latest Norton antivirus updates haven’t been downloaded by you. To fix the problem follow these steps:
· Launch Norton product and go to its Security and then click on LiveUpdate.
· After the update process gets finished, click Ok.
· Then you need to run LiveUpdate till the time you see the message “Your Norton Product has the latest protection updates”.
· Finally, restart your computer.
If this doesn’t resolve the issue then please run Norton Remove and Reinstall tool to fix the error.
Getting Repeated Message “Install an updated version of Norton product for Windows 10”
· Download Norton’s Fix tool and run as administrator. The full process of running the tool is mentioned above.
· Download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool and follow the instructions to run it as described above.
These are some of the common issues that a Norton user faces while using the product on Windows 10, but these are not the only issues that a user faces, apart from these, there is a possibility that you get some other issue or error. But in that situation you don’t have to worry as you can always consult technicians by dialing Norton Phone Number @ 1-800-875-393 (Toll-Free) in Australia. An expert can help you in a proper manner like no one else.
This post first appeared on Dial Toll-free +61-1800-9875-393 Epson Printer Help Number, please read the originial post: here