The 2017 Cedia Awards is now open for entries, featuring revised award categories and a number of improvements designed to make it quicker and easier for members to enter. All programme updates will be mirrored in the Americas and Asia Pacific Awards.
The 2017 Cedia Awards categories are as follows:
- Best Media Room £20k and under *Revised*
- Best Media Room £20k – £80k *New*
- Best Media Room £80k and over *New*
- Best Home Cinema £40k and under
- Best Home Cinema £40k – £120k *Revised*
- Best Home Cinema £120k – £240k *New*
- Best Home Cinema £240k and over *New*
- Best Integrated Home £120k – £240k *Revised*
- Best Integrated Home £240k – £360k *New*
- Best Integrated Home £360k and over *New*
- Best Innovative Solution *Revised*
- Best Auto, Marine and Aircraft Project *New*
- Best Special Project *New*
- Best Lighting Control and Installation *Revised*
- Best Multiple Dwelling Unit Design *Revised*
- Best Showroom
Two additional sub-categories include Best Documentation and Best Dressed Rack. All entries will be automatically placed into both sub-categories for consideration. Category winners, alongside winners from the Americas and Asia Pacific regions, will also be entered into the CEDIA Global Awards, while a panel of global judges will identify ‘the best of the best’.
CEDIA EMEA members will also be invited to vote for their Best Trade Supplier and Best Training Course by a Trade Supplier in a special online poll organised as part of the scheme.
Meanwhile, journalists writing for consumer homes and interiors magazines will also have the opportunity to enter the category, ‘Best Technology Feature in a Homes and Interiors Publication’.
To make entering as simple as possible, members can access the entry portal at the dedicated awards website where they can view entry criteria, category information and guidelines, then submit their projects and supporting documentation.
For further guidance and advice on how to write a winning CEDIA award entry, CEDIA awards judge and instructor, Geoff Meads will be hosting a webinar, at 3pm BST on Tuesday 28th March, entitled ‘How to Win a CEDIA Award’.
All CEDIA members will be able to attend the webinar live by registering their details. For those who are unable to attend the webinar, the session will be available to view on the CEDIA Community at a later date.
“We are so excited to launch the 2017 CEDIA Awards,” comments Vinccent Bruno, CEDIA’s CEO. “We are delighted to offer an expanded and globally aligned awards programme that will celebrate the excellence and professionalism of CEDIA members worldwide. With newly revised categories, an improved entry process and the chance to compete as Global Award contenders, the CEDIA Awards promise to be better than ever for all participants.”
Click here to enter the 2017 CEDIA Awards.
For more information and to enter the 2017 CEDIA Awards, click here.
The post 2017 CEDIA Awards Opens For Entries With 8 New And 6 Revised Categories appeared first on CE Pro Europe.