Hi friends! Let’s discuss How to Setup Yolo App with Snapchat Account. Yolo is a free question-and-answer app that links with Snapchat as a way to share comments and questions with others. It is an interactive/feedback app. It allows Snapchat users to receive responses from a friend on their Snapchat.
The app is more or less an ‘Add on’ app to Snapchat. This means to use Yolo App, you must first have Snapchat app and account. The anonymous question-and-answer sticker are use in Snapchat stories.
Friends can open the Yolo to send anonymous questions for a user to answer. These questions and responses can be made public or kept privately away from other users.
Since its addition, a lot of people have been using this app, however there are many more persons who don’t know how to use this app. So the purpose of this article is to show you how to Setup Yolo App with Snapchat and start enjoying the fun with other users. I hope this helps!
How to Setup Yolo App with Snapchat
The app is available on the Google Play store or iOS app store. To start using the Yolo app with Snapchat, you must follow the simple steps below to set it up;
- Head over to Google Play or iTunes store to download Yolo App
- After downloading the app, install and launch it from your phone
- On the page that appears next, click on ‘Login with Snapchat’, then continue
- Now click on the ‘Get Anonymous Messages’ button.
- At this point, you can type your message or question. You can also customize font and color.
- Next, click on the Share button and your question will be automatically posted to your Snapchat story.
- Now your Snapchat followers view and ask you anonymous questions on your post. That’s it!
To see the anonymous messages, open the Yolo App on your phone.
How to Reply on Yolo Snapchat app
Since Yolo app is a question and answer app, there is need to answer questions that are asked on your story with Yolo app. See how to go about that below;
- Luanch Yolo App on your iPhone/iPad.
- Next click on the Anonymous Question to open them
- Then type in your reply to that question.
- Hit the ‘Reply’ button.
- Now you will be redirected to Snapchat where you can continue with your social activities
That’s all I have for you today on How to Setup Yolo App with Snapchat Account. I hope this post was helpful?
Please feel free to leave us a comment using the COMMENT BOX below.
The post How to Setup Yolo App with Snapchat Account appeared first on VirginJist.