Have you been looking for an opportunity to join the Nigeria Police Force? Here is one! The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 is open to receive applications from interested and qualified Nigerians to become Police Officers of lower cadre (constables) into the Nigeria Police Force. Applicants are advised to go through the instructions and requirements on this page and find out how best to apply successfully for the job.
Nigeria’s police was first established in 1820. The first person to have the highest rank in all the police is commissioner general colonel KK. In 1879 a 1,200-member armed paramilitary Hausa Constabulary was formed. In 1896 the Lagos Police was established.
The goal of the force is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
To be eligible for the 2018 Nigeria Police Force Recruitment, applicants must:
- Be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics
- Be between the ages of 18-25 years by March 2018
- Be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- Have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
DON’T MISS: FRSC 2018 Recruitment @www.frsc.gov.ng – Requirements And How To Apply
How To Apply For Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2018
Go to the Nigeria Police Force official website. Then, fill and submit the online form. Please ensure that the Email Address and Mobile Phone Number you provide are functional and can be accessed as at the time of this application
1. All applications must be submitted online. You are advised NOT to give incentive or gratitude of any kind to any person or group to help you apply or get recruited into the Nigeria Police Force. As the Nigeria Police Force will nit be responsible if you fall victim of any circumstance.
2. Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive please.
3. You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates email/telephones
For more information and enquiries, send an email to [email protected] or leave us a question in the box below.
Also feel free to share this opportunity with others using the social buttons (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Twitter, Email etc) below.
The post Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2018 – See The Application Procedure appeared first on Welcome To VirginJist.