April is an exciting month! With more new Voip phones, headsets and PBX appliance being released, it’s time to upgrade your or your customer’s VoIP system with the latest equipment!
Let’s check out what’s new for this month:
New RenegadePBX Pro 75 Premise-Based Appliance
The RenegadePBX Pro 75 is a premise-based IP PBX appliance built for small to medium businesses. This device supports up to 75 licensed extensions and 45 simultaneous calls. It is ideal for businesses looking to seamlessly integrate their VoIP phones, SIP trunks, and PSTN connectivity while improving team collaboration and productivity with advanced phone features! Learn more.
- Quick-Start Installation Wizard
- User Control Panel for Personnel Administration
- Zero Touch Provisioning
- Full Suite of Phone Applications
See RenegadePBX Pro 75 Datasheet
Grandstream Released WP800 Portable WiFi VoIP Phone for Beta
Grandstream recently announced the release of their upcoming WiFi VoIP phones for beta testing! This new WiFi phone supports 2 SIP accounts and features a built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, panic button, and much more.
- Integrated dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi support
- 2 SIP accounts and 2 lines, and a 2.4” color LCD with real-time video streaming features
- HD voice & dual MIC design with wide-band voice codecs such as Opus
- Built-in accelerometer, proximity sensor, panic button, and push-to-talk features
- Integrated Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- Runs on AndroidTM 7.0 and supports custom Android apps
New Cisco Headset 500 Series: 531 and 521 headsets
Cisco released their very first VoIP headset series, the Cisco Headset 500 Series, a professional range of VoIP headsets designed to pair with Cisco’s IP Phones and softphones! The 500 Series includes two headsets:
- The Cisco 531 – single earpiece
- The Cisco 532 – dual earpiece with a padded headband
See Datasheet here
- Premium sound in a sleek form factor
- Powerful noise isolation with unidirectional microphones that are designed to hone in on the user’s voice and simultaneously minimize background noise
- Proven reliability: These headsets support Cisco IP phones, Cisco DX Series endpoints, and Cisco soft clients
- Lightweight comfort that is ideal for extended wear
VTech ET685 ErisTerminal 12-line SIP Color Deskset
The ET685 is the latest innovation from VTech. This high definition SIP color deskset supports 12-line and is Asterisk-based. With Bluetooth connectivity for headsets, USB support for up to three expansion modules and a 3-year warranty, the VTech ET685 also makes you feel safe with powerful security features like VPN support!
- Advanced call handling
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Second screen programmable keys
- Bluetooth connectivity for headsets
- USB connectivity
- Three-year warranty
Download datasheet here!
Sign up for our newsletter(s) here to receive the latest new product information!
The post VoIP Hardware Roundup April 2018: New SIP Phones, WiFi Phones, Headsets and more! appeared first on VoIP Insider.
This post first appeared on VoIP Insider - Everything You Need To Know About V, please read the originial post: here