The coach roles out the Ball into the arena.
- The whites try to score up the pitch.
- The yellows try to score down the pitch
- The ball is dead once the ball leaves the pitch.
- The blue player passes the ball across the arena to the white player.
- The blue player then runs around the red cone whilst the white player dribbles around the other.
- The 1v1 is now live and play stops once the ball leaves the pitch.
- The coach plays a ball to the white player who has two touches to score a goal.
- As soon as they lift their foot back to strike the ball the coach then plays a ball to the blue player.
- The 1v1 is now live and play will only stop once the ball leaves the pitch.
You're reading 1v1s originally posted on the Football Dribble blog. If you've enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Football Dribble on Twitter and Facebook, and check out our website at Discount Football Kits