Karnataka PSC -KPSC Recruitment 2016-17 for 156 Junior Engineers ,Superintendent ,Asst Engineer and Various Post -Last Date : 22 September 2016 :-
One of the primary requirements for any kind of a job, on the side of an employee, is a stable service and a good remuneration package. However, given the volatile state of affairs in the current economy, there is a large void in most private sectors and corporate jobs in terms of mass employment news.
One such place that is hiring is the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) through the kpsc recruitment 2016. The application dates begin on the 24th of August, 2016 and Last date on the 22nd of September 2016.
There are a whopping number of posts for the taking (with a total of 156 seats) for all groups A, B and C in both the Technical and the Non-Technical spheres.
Eligibility Criteria for Kpsc recruitment -Educational Qualifications and Age Limit Details :
The range of age limit and relaxation goes right from 18 years of age to 35 years of age, with candidates acceptable from the B.Sc, BE/B.Tech, B.Ed, LLB, MFSc, PG (Relevant Discipline) qualifications.
Location of the Job : Karnataka
Nationality will be Indian only.
|Name of the Post||Total No of Vacancy||Salary Details|
|Junior Engineer||Available 09||Rs. 17600 -40050/-|
|Superintendent||Available 10||Rs. 22800- 43200/-|
|Assistant Engineer||Available 17||Rs. 22800- 43200/-|
The overall application process is quite simple, because the entire process has been optimized with the internet. In order to apply for the kpsc recruitment 2016, all you have to do is:
Step by Step Instruction How to Apply for KPSC Recruitment 2016-17 :
- Interested Candidates ,kindly go to the kpsc recruitment 2016 official site (i.e) http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/. then click the notification link in the right sidebar.It is here that you will get all the basic information about the jobs available. This site also acts as a portal for all the latest updates in the different vacancies that keep occurring in the Public service commission jobs details. The site is available 24×7 all throughout the year and more importantly can be accessed from any computer across the countries.
- Put in the jobs that you want in the search box and click on the enter button. Be sure that your keywords are very specific so that the site operators have no problem connecting your searches with the available posts in the database. This will save you the time that you would have otherwise spent wading through hundreds of job profiles to look for your own.
- When the job profile that you want opens up, get a good read of all the details of the requirements. Make sure that you take a note of all the required documents so that you don’t miss out on any essential application requirements during the time of Online application submission.
- If possible, take a print out of the page so that you have a hard copy and a checklist by your side. Once you have made sure you secure all the necessary documents, click on ‘apply online’ and take ahead from there
- It is mandatory that you take a print out of the online application so that you can use it. When you submit the form you will need the reference number and application number with you, which will even be useful should you get shortlisted.
- Every candidate has to pay a Application fee of about 300 rupees for the General category of candidates. There are no fees levied for SC/ST category candidates. You can easily avail these fees by using your net banking facilities and features. Make sure you have your online payment receipts in case.Last date for the application fee : 23-09-2016
Download the Official Notification Letter Of KPSC Vacancy
The post Kpsc Recruitment 2016-17 Details -Apply Online at kpsc.kar.nic.in appeared first on Daily Updates of Recruitment- Download Admit Card ,Results 2016.