- Ayden Owens: USC transfer is #16 in decathlon rankings. One of the best athletes in the world is now at Michigan. Michigan's new indoor track has banked corners on hydraulics.
- Football camp opens: two helmets & shorts, then two helmets and shoulderpads, Tuesday is full pads.
- Sean McKeon and the tight end depth chart. Finally hearing nice things about Muhammad
- Fullback doesn't exist. They count as backs now.
- Spread H is going to get five carries a game. Sainristil or Giles Jackson?
- NOW can we have some RPOs?
- Right tackle battle: tie goes to Mayfield. Starting as a tie. Warinner thinks this is a great OL. Depth exists! When was the last time we had OL depth?
- Running back: Tru can go the distance because blocking is a big deal. Jay: Turner the fastest guy they've had in Harbaugh era. Charbonnet a ball of potential.
- Defensive tackle: Dwumfour could be our dude if he can defend the run. Kwity as a DT?
- Uncomfortable with the secondary: Vincent Gray is #2 until Ambry is well again. More Cover 2 this year.
- Jordan Glasgow will get some time at WLB.
- How to read practice reports.
You can catch the entire episode on Michigan Insider's podcast stream on Podbean.
Segment two is here. Segment three is here.
THE USUAL LINKS
- Helpful iTunes subscribe link
- General podcast feed link
- Direct download link (right-click/save as)
- What's with the theme music?
Don't believe anything you hear before Tuesday.