Nobody wins more than the Grandmaster Joe Duffy over any and all long-term periods thanks to advanced analytics. Today, all nigh winners: three MLB totals and one side and yes famed, proven systems and formulas you and I have gravy-trained for years. Get the picks now
Free pick is in MLB.
NY YANKEES (SABATHIA -1.5 -160) Baltimore (Straily)
Big favorites have been a great bet since 2015. Anyone who has gotten my picks for decades knows that I both hate chalk, but facts, never agenda will guide my picks. One that applies today is 1393-552 for +295.25 units. It also wins on the Runline, though as much as it pains me to say it, even better on moneyline. However, another angle that covers the history of our database is a different angle that has to do with large favorites on runline and it much better on runline, though turns a profit on money. It is +72.71 units for +7.1 ROI on runline. When both apply, it is +16.8 ROI on the runline.
Trends that apply today:
- Baltimore is a horrific 67-179 -76.68 units as underdogs since May 10, 2017
- Minnesota is 559-359 +50 units since July 21, 2004 favorites
- Toronto has gone UNDER 256-189-14 at home since August 12, 2013
- Seattle-Texas winds at 19 mph blowing in from right field
- Arizona-San Diego winds at 17 mph blowing in from left field
- White Sox-Houston winds at 15 mph blowing out to left center
- Brewers superstar Christian Yelich is out with back injury
- 19 HR, 41 RBI
- Slumping Mariners Domingo Santana will be rested
- .267, 8 HR, 38 RBI, 4 SB
- Reds Yasiel Puig is out
- 7 HR, 25 RBI but .206 BA
Imperative! SportsBetting has dime lines up to -180. Nobody wins 100 percent of the time. Minimizing losses, maximizes winning. SportsBetting is vetted and approved.