12. Manchester United forward Mason Greenwood has had all charges against him DROPPED as Greater Manchester Police. Mason Greenwood in statement said, “I am relieved that this matter is now over and I would like to thank my family, loved ones and friends for their support. There will be no further comment at this time.”
However, Manchester United notes the decision of the Crown Prosecution Service that all charges against Mason Greenwood have been dropped. The club will now conduct its own process before determining next steps.” The Manchester United forward had faced allegations of attempted rape, controlling and coercive behaviour, and assault.
11. Keylor Navas joins English side on loan until end of season. Imagine you told someone 3 years ago that Serge Aurier, Jonjo Shelvey, JesseLingard and Keylor Navas would be playing together. Dean Henderson statement on Keylor Navas joining Nottingham Forest read;
"I don't want want the man to come in and be able to see me in training so I have asked to train with the under 18's until the end of the season, i don't want him seeing how good I really am."
Paris Saint-Germain have also sold Ander Herrera to Athletic Club on permanent deal with buy option clause triggered and contract until 2024.
At Real Madrid, Navas was world class, still the club bought Thibaut Courtois and benched him and similarly at PSG, he was world class but still the club bought Gianluigi Donnarumma and benched him. Keylor Navas, one of the most disrespected players ever.
10. Raphaël Varane announces his retirement from international football, he won’t play for French national team anymore. I cannot believe that Varane is two years younger than van Dijk and is retiring from international football while having won the World Cup already. After 93 caps for French national team, could the 29 be focused on winning more at Old Trafford?
Raphael Varane on Jose Mourinho; "I was going through a bad period, nothing went well for me. Mourinho asked me what was wrong and I said 'I don't know, my confidence is low'. Three days later, he started me in the Champions League against Manchester City. I was 19 years old."
9. Andre Ayew becomes Nottingham Forest's 30th signing this season! In a statement, Nottingham Forest said they were delighted to welcome Ghana captain André Ayew to The City Ground.
Ayew on Steve Copper, “Steve Cooper is someone who knows me very well and knows how to work with me both on and off the pitch. We have a strong relationship, he’s a special coach”.
According to multiple sources, the forward joins on a free transfer following his recent departure from Al Sadd and has signed a deal until the end of the season and will wear the shirt number 42 during his time on Trentside.
Leaving Qatar having netted 22 goals in 39 games for Al Sadd, the experienced forward returns to England and becomes The Reds’ latest recruit. Ayew has played for many chigh profile clubs including Olympic Marseille, West Ham, Swansea City and many more.
8. Arsenal could face competition from Barcelona for the signing of Martin Zubimendi this summer, says Fabrizio RomanoThe player didn't reject Arsenal, but decided he preferred to stay at Real Sociedad until the end of the season. (Via Caught offside)
7. Borussia Dortmund are unlikely to accept anything less than €120m for Jude Bellingham. (Transfer centre via Caught offside).
6. Liverpool are open to selling Mo Salah for around €80m in the summer and PSG hold an interest in the 30-year old. (Source: Calciomercato Via Transfer News Live)
5. Manchester City could be targeting a move for Chelsea left-back Ben Chilwell in the summer. (Source: @hirstclass on Twitter)
4. Chelsea are in danger of breaching Financial Fair Play rules if they fail to qualify for the Champions League this season. (Source: @TimesSport).
3. Juventus are considering selling Paul Pogba already because they are frustrated with his injury problems. (Source: Gazzetta dello Sport)
2. Arsenal have extended the contract of Gabriel Martinelli until June 2027. (Source: @David_Ornstein)
1. Olivier Giroud is expected to extend his contract with AC Milan next week! The Frenchman will sign for an additional year, until 2024. (Source: @SkySport)