- Arsenal are reportedly going after Fluminense’s midfielder Andre Trindade, who has also caught the eye of Liverpool.
- Manchester City are interested in signing Atalanta defender Giorgio Scalvini, according to reports.
- Chelsea are set to let Brazil defender Thiago Silva, leave the club at the end of this season when his contract expires as they look to develop their younger players.
- Manchester City could rival Barcelona and Real Madrid in the race to sign 20-year-old Girona right-back Arnau Martinez, who has represented Spain’s Under-21 side.
- Liverpool have “held long-term interest” in Victor Osimhen and could make a move for the Napoli forward.
Read Also: Friday’s Transfer Gossip: Phillips, Musiala, Lindelof, Scalvini, Mejbri
• Aaron Ramsdale Express His ‘Suffering And Hurting’ At Arsenal
- Brendan Rodgers has admitted that Mikey Johnston or Yuki Kobayashi could have gone out on loan in the summer transfer window as their Celtic futures face jeopardy.
- Tottenham and West Ham are both tracking Chelsea defender Trevoh Chalobah, while the former England Under-21 centre-back is also attracting interest from Germany and Italy.
- Tottenham have emailed fans to state that no national flags will be allowed at their match against Fulham on Monday.
- Real Madrid could make a £35 million move for Bayern Munich defender Alphonso Davies in the near future.
- Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola will not stop Phillips leaving but said the final decision will rest with the club.
The post Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Trindade, Scalvini, Silva, Osimhen, Chalobah appeared first on Sportdaylight.