Belinda Bencic and Misaki Doi will face off in the 2nd round of the Adelaide International for the 3rd time of their career. They are scheduled to compete on Wednesday at 1:30 pm on Memorial Drive Centre Court. Here you can find the head to head analysis and the prediction.
Prediction, odds and live streaming
The pick for Tennis Tonic is Belinda Bencic that should win in 2 sets.
As per the initial odds, Belinda Bencic is the pick to win this match.
Belinda Bencic -> 1.34
Misaki Doi -> 3.38
Click here to see the updated quotes and live streaming (only selected countries - USA excluded).
To be able to watch live streaming bet365, a funded account is required or you need to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. 18+ BeGambleAware.
Here where top tennis events are broadcasted or streamed online (ATP, WTA).
At the challenger level, there will be free live streaming on Challenger TV.
Prediction and head to head Belinda Bencic vs. Misaki Doi
This will be the 3rd time that Belinda Bencic and Misaki Doi fight against each other. The head to head is 2-0 for Bencic (see full H2H stats), 1-0 on hard.
The last time that they squared off, Bencic won 5-7 7-6(3) 6-3 in the 2nd round in at the U.S. Open back in 2015.
Ranked no. 12, Belinda will start her run in Adelaide after she played her last match at the Melbourne where she lost 6-2 6-1 to Mertens in the 3rd round on the 13th of February.
Belinda has a 2-2 win-loss record in 2021, 2-2 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Talking about her overall career, The Swiss has an overall 299-155 record. She has a positive 137-76 record on hard.
Previously in Adelaide
Previously, her best result was reaching the quarter in 2020. See her history.
Ranked no. 86, the Japanese reached the 2nd round after beating Arina Rodionova 7-5 6-1 and Anna Blinkova 7-65 3-6 6-2.
In the 1st round, The Japanese defeated Blinkova (7-65 3-6 6-2). During the match Doi scored 104 points vs Blinkova’s 100. The Japanese was quite aggressive to blast 38 winners.
Talking about serving, Doi bagged 2 aces and she committed only 3 double faults. Misaki Doi lost the serve 3 times and she saved 8 break points. Furthermore, Doi put 57% of her first serves in, winning 66% (38/58) of the points behind her 1st serve and 51% (22/43) on the 2nd serve. The Japanese broke Blinkova 4 times after converting 40% of her break points (4/10).
The Japanese has a 3-4 win-loss record in 2021, 3-4 on hard (See FULL STATS).
Previously in Adelaide
Doi has never competed in this tournament before.
Head 2 Head
Tennis Scores in Adelaide
- Shelby RogersRogers – Johanna KontaKonta (6-2 6-2) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Yannick HanfmannHanfmann – Artem SmirnovSmirnov (6-2 6-2) – Stats, scores, rankings
- Jose Hernandez-FernandezHernandez-Fernandez – Jan ChoinskiChoinski (7-61 5-7 6-2) – Stats, scores, rankings
Upcoming matches in the draw
- Ashleigh BartyBarty – Danielle Rose CollinsRose Collins (3-0) – H2H and prediction
- Maddison InglisInglis – Iga SwiatekSwiatek (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Elise MertensMertens – Anastasija SevastovaSevastova (0-2) – H2H and prediction
- Jil TeichmannTeichmann – Qiang WangWang (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Petra MarticMartic – Cori GauffGauff (0-0) – H2H and prediction
- Yulia PutintsevaPutintseva – Storm SandersSanders (1-0) – H2H and prediction
- Misaki DoiDoi – Belinda BencicBencic (0-2) – H2H and prediction
The post H2H, PREDICTION Belinda Bencic vs Misaki Doi | Adelaide odds, preview, pick appeared first on Tennis Tonic - News, Predictions, H2H, Live Scores, stats.