Leaked footage from the sets of the highly anticipated sequel to 2018's Spider-Man spin-off, Venom, has given the fans a close look at the villain of the film played by Woody Harrelson.
This is the first time the fans got a proper sneak peek into the storyline and let just say it maintains the dark tone of the first film.
Just like in the first film, the upcoming movie will feature Tom Hardy in the titular role as reporter Eddie Brock, whose body is being controlled by an alien symbiote, Venom.
On the other hand, Woody Harrelson will play the role of villain Cletus Kasady, who has also been possessed by another alien called Carnage.
While it definitely tells a lot about the film and especially Harrelson’s character, the scenes in the video did not come as a surprise for the comic book fans, who are aware of all the powers Carnage possesses.
- Venom 2 set leak teases a violent ending for the film's villainInverse
- Venom 2 Set Video With Carnage Location Possibly ConfirmedComicbook.com
- Venom 2 Set Video Teases the Arrival of Woody Harrelson as CarnageMovieWeb
- New Venom 2 Set Footage Gives Us Our First Tiny Look at Carnage in ActionGizmodo
- 'Venom 2' Set Video May Hint At Cletus Kasady's Carnage TransformationThe Bulletin Time
- New Set Video From Tom Hardy's 'Venom 2' Shows Woody Harrelson In ActionHeroic Hollywood (blog)
- Venom 2 Has Already Fixed One Of The First Movie's Worst MomentsScreen Rant
- Set photos from Venom 2 show Cletus Kasady's new lookFanSided
- Does This Venom 2 Set Video Show Woody Harrelson Using His Carnage Abilities?LRM Online (press release) (blog)