The Seton Hall Pirates (9-4, 1-0), led by guard Myles Powell and head coach Kevin Willard , meet the Georgetown Hoyas (10-4, 0-1), led by head coach Brad Underwood, in a Big East conference college basketball game at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, on Friday, January 3, 2020 (1/3/20).
Channel finder: Verizon Fios , AT&T U-verse , Comcast Xfinity , Spectrum/Charter , Optimum/Altice , Cox , DIRECTV , Dish , Hulu , fuboTV , Sling .
BOTTOM LINE: Seton Hall looks for its fifth straight win over Georgetown at Prudential Center.
SUPER SENIORS: Georgetown’s Omer Yurtseven, Jagan Mosely and Terrell Allen have combined to score 38 percent of the team’s points this season and have accounted for 48 percent of all Hoyas scoring over the last five games.
CREATING OFFENSE: Quincy McKnight has made or assisted on 43 percent of all Seton Hall field goals over the last three games.
DID YOU KNOW: Georgetown is rated first among Big East teams with an average of 80.3 points per game.
- Georgetown vs. Seton Hall odds, line: 2020 college basketball picks, Jan. 3 predictions from advanced modelCBSSports.com
- How to Watch Georgetown Basketball Online, Live Stream, Georgetown Big East Conference Schedule, TV ChannelsFor The Win
- Big East deep and full of NCAA tournament contendersLeader-Telegram
- Georgetown and Seton Hall square off in Friday's lone Big East gameBig East Coast Bias (blog)
- Georgetown Hoyas at Seton Hall Pirates Odds Pick & Prediction 01/03/20ATS.io (blog)
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Georgetown Hoyas - 1/3/20 College Basketball Pick, Odds & PredictionSports Chat Place (blog)
- Georgetown vs Seton Hall Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball GameThe Duel
- Georgetown vs. Seton Hall: 2019-20 college basketball preview, TV scheduleBusting Brackets
- Georgetown Hoyas Try to Even Conference RecordWinners and Whiners (blog)