The other is that Apple’s bet on services as an alternative to flagging hardware sales has produced unexpected robust results.
The trade war also dragged on the Stock, as anxiety about Apple supply chain interruptions grew.
Apple’s management has gambled that, although its library of content is limited compared to the leaders, the low price, the Apple brand and the hundreds of millions of iPhones, iPads and Macs in the world are a huge base to which it can Market its streaming service.
AAPL , Apple , brand , buy , China , DJIA , earnings , Iphone , revenue , sell , SPY , stock , trade , TV , very bullish
Pattern Recognition Analyst in Equities, Commodities and Foreign Exchange and author of “The Red Roadmaster’s Technical Report” on the US Major Market Indices™, a highly regarded, weekly financial market letter, he is also a philosopher, issuing insights on a wide range of subjects to a following of over 250,000 cohorts.
An international audience of opinion makers, business leaders, and global organizations recognizes Ebeling as an expert.
- Apple Stock Gains 84% in 2019, Inches Closer to $300Market Realist
- Citigroup Boosts Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Price Target to $300.00Slater Sentinel
- Alphabet (NASDAQ:GOOG) Earns Media Sentiment Rating of 1.75Slater Sentinel
- Piper Jaffray Companies Raises Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) Price Target to $305.00Tech Know Bits
- Apple 'clear winner' ahead of 5G - WedbushSeeking Alpha