Published 2:53 pm CDT, Wednesday, September 11, 2019
HOUSTON (AP) _ Tailored Brands Inc. (TLRD) on Wednesday reported fiscal second-quarter net income of $34.3 million.
The specialty apparel retailer posted revenue of $789.5 million in the period.
This story was generated by Automated Insights ( http://automatedinsights.com/ap ) using data from Zacks Investment Research.
Access a Zacks stock report on TLRD at https://www.zacks.com/ap/TLRD
- Tailored Brands Issues Weak Q3 Guidance, Suspends DividendBenzinga
- The Importance And The Opportunity:: Tailored Brands, Inc., (NYSE: TLRD)NasdaqNewsFeed (press release)
- Sizzling Stock Alert:: Tailored Brands, Inc., (NYSE: TLRD)NyseNewsGuru (press release)
- Reason's why Tailored Brands, Inc. (TLRD) is an asset to your trade with current Target Price of $7.63The InvestChronicle
- Apart From Valuation, It's Hard To Find Fault With Tailored Brands, Inc. (TLRD)BOV News
- Tailored Brands, Inc. [TLRD] – A worthy Stock for long-term investorsThe Dwinnex
- Is Tailored Brands, Inc. (TLRD) is a Value Opportunity for Savvy Investors?The News Heater
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 8cStreetInsider.com
- Tailored Brands to report Q2 earningsAlphaStreet