It's undoubtedly a bit of a touchy subject for any couple planning to walk down the aisle: Should the guest list include former partners?
However, Alex Rodriguez's feelings about inviting exes to his wedding with Jennifer Lopez are incredibly chill, as the athlete recently revealed during an appearance on GMA 3: Strahan, Sara and Keke.
Rodriguez sat down with the hosts of GMA 3 on Sept. 10, and eventually, the conversation turned to his upcoming nuptials.
Sara Haines basically begged him to give them some details about what his and Lopez's big day will entail , and he had a pretty hilariously great response.
The hosts of GMA 3 weren't buying it either, and continued to press A-Rod for info with a wedding Q&A game called, "This Or That."
After taking a moment to consider the question — which, to be fair, was a bit of a toughie, seeing as how it's probably more like, a case-by-case kind of thing — Rodriguez responded in a way that seemed truly genuine.
- Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon Take Us Through the History of Music Video Dancing, From MC Hammer to Billie EilishPOPSUGAR Australia
- Jennifer Lopez Dances Through the History of Music Videos with Jimmy FallonW Magazine
- Did Jennifer Lopez Know Alex Rodriguez Was Going to Propose?Showbiz Cheat Sheet
- Jennifer Lopez reacts to Alex Rodriguez's wedding spoilerABC News
- Jennifer Lopez and Jimmy Fallon Break Down the History of Music Video DancingTooFab
- Watch: Jennifer Lopez Promotes 'Hustlers' by Giving Jimmy Fallon Dance LessonsCollider.com
- Jennifer Lopez & Her Mom Head Out Together in New York CityJust Jared
- Alex Rodriguez says exes can be invited to his and Jennifer Lopez's upcoming wedding: 'The more the merrier'INSIDER
- Jennifer Lopez says she wants more kids — see Alex Rodriguez's hilarious reactionToday.com