The company has quietly announced two new A series phones that pack a host of new features in a bid to disrupt the affordable mid-range markets.
In a very Realme-like manner, the Oppo A9 2020 and A5 2020 tout quad camera system and large waterdrop displays.
The Oppo A5 2020 comes in Mirror Black and Dazzling White colours and will go on sale via Amazon and through offline retail stores starting September 21.
Both the phones are powered by a Snapdragon 665 SoC, which is the same processor inside the Realme 5 and Xiaomi Mi A3.
Meanwhile, the Oppo A5 2020's quad camera setup includes a 12MP main sensor, 8MP ultra wide angle, 2MP mono and 2MP depth.
Both the new Oppo A series phones support Ultra Night Mode 2.0, HDR and multi-frame technology.
- Oppo refreshes its budget A-series in IndiaZee News
- Oppo A9 2020 and Oppo A5 2020 launched: Price in India, specs, and featuresTimes Now
- Oppo A9 2020, Oppo A5 2020 launched with quad-camera, 5000mAh battery: Price, availabilityBGR India
- OPPO A9 2020 and A5 2020 with quad rear cameras launched in India, prices start at Rs 1249091mobiles
- OPPO A9 (2020), A5 (2020) launched in India; Specifications, features and pricegizmochina (blog)
- Oppo A5 2020 price in Pakistan, Oppo A5 2020 Mobile prices and specificationsThe News International
- The OPPO A9 2020 will launch in Malaysia on 18 September 2019, packing Dolby Atmos speakersTechNave
- Oppo A9 2020, Oppo A5 2020 With Quad Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, SpecificationsNDTV
- OPPO A9 (2020) and OPPO A5 (2020) announcedGizchina.com (blog)