Riot Games Evelynn received numerous changes with Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.14.
The first major patch, update 9.14 , has finally arrived in Teamfight Tactics , Riot Games’ League of Legends spin-off, and it’s bringing huge changes with it.
The major additions players will notice right away is Twisted Fate as a new Champion along with the introduction of a ranked mode .
On top of this, there were a ton of changes made to the current roster of Champions and many of them will either be stronger or weaker than when you last played with them.
Gangplank Ability now applies on-hit effects Fixed a number of bugs with animations and barrel chains Attack speed: 0.6 ⇒ 0.65 Health: 650 ⇒ 700
There were many Champs out there who were noticeably strong, we’re looking at you, Draven, and Riots Games decided to balance this out a bit.
- Teamfight Tactics Patch 9.14: Full notes and changesDot Esports
- 'Teamfight Tactics' Ranked Release Time: When Can You Start Grinding 'League of Legends' Auto Chess?Newsweek
- Teamfight Tactics Gets Ranked Mode and Twisted Fate in New PatchComicbook.com
- LoL Patch 9.14 introduces new counter mechanics, nerfs meta-defining championsVPEsports (press release)
- League of Legends patch 9.14 change listThe Rift Herald
- Teamfight Tactics update 9.14 patch notes - New champion, ranked mode, moreDexerto
- Teamfight Tactics Classes Tier List Patch 9.14: The Wild West Meets HogwartsThe Game Haus (press release) (blog)
- 5 things to know about Teamfight Tactics patch 9.14The Rift Herald
- Teamfight Tactics gets ranked play in latest updateVentureBeat