Chinese smartphone maker Nubia (a sub-brand of ZTE), which is yet to hit the US, UK and a number of other regions, has posted a teaser image for its MWC 2019 presence with the worlds "flex your life" on social media site Weibo .
A message alongside the image roughly translates to: "China's innovation power, leading the future technology.
The Future is here.
Flex your life."
Currently there aren't any rumors about Nubia's foldable phone, but we'll be reporting live from MWC to bring you all the latest, including this device.
- Nubia flexible device teased for MWC 2019Android Community
- MWC 2019: ZTE Nubia to launch the world's first wearable smartphoneThe Hans India
- Nubia Wants You To Flex With Foldable-Screen Device Coming This MonthAndroid Headlines
- Nubia teases flexible device launch at MWC 2019Digit
- ZTE Nubia could finally launch the world's first wearable smartphone at MWC 2019Times of India
- Nubia teases launch of flexible device at MWC 2019gizmochina (blog)
- A flexible device unlike Samsung and Huawei's foldable phones is also coming ...Phone Arena
- Nubia Alpha Wearable Smartphone Might Launch at MWC 2019, Hints InviteNDTV
- Nubia teases a flexible device for the MWC 2019GSMArena.com