Ring into 2019 with the sensational songwriters and music composers Guru Randhawa and Arjun Karungo, as they are all set to dazzle visitors with NYE celebrations at Dubai Parks and Resorts.
The famous singers have recorded several top-charts songs, will entertain visitors in front of the stunning Rajmahal Theatre, the flagship attraction set in the heart of the park.
Great food, creative beverages, live band and an amazing line up of DJs will ensure a memorable New Year’s Eve experience.
Whether you’re heading out for a party or want to relax by the beach while colours light up the sky, here’s all you need to know about the best places to watch them all in Dubai this New Year’s Eve.
You can expect this long beach stretch to be busy with New Year’s celebrations, as it’s one of the best places to relax and watch the return of the very famous Burj Al Arab firework display.
Enjoy the display of fireworks by booking yourself a spot at one of the restaurants with a view overlooking Festival Bay including Eataly, Big Fernand, Semsom, Al Fanar and Peppermill.
- Interview: Philip Jones, Movenpick JBRBloomberg Businessweek Middle East - Business news and analysis
- Clear skies in UAE, temperature to dip on New Year's Evegulfnews.com
- Top 20 bars to watch New Year's Premier League matchesTime Out Dubai
- Dubai reveals comprehensive traffic plans for New Year's EveArabianBusiness.com
- Survey: Dubai Third Most Expensive City for New Year's Eve CelebrationsAl-Bawaba
- Dubai ranked in most expensive destinations to celebrate New Year's Evegulfnews.com
- Dubai Holding unveils freehold luxury apartments for saleZAWYA
- 8 things to do in Dubai this weekWhat's On
- Huge security plan for Dec.31Gulf Today