As the Cavaliers look to win their second straight game after defeating the Charlotte Hornets on Tuesday night, they'll have their starting small forward back in the lineup.
Osman will make his return after suffering a back injury versus the Oklahoma City last Wednesday night, according to head coach Larry Drew.
As Chris Fedor of Cleveland.com wrote before tonight's game, Osman will come off of the bench for the first time this season.
"After missing two straight games with lower back spasms, Cedi Osman will return to the Cleveland Cavaliers' lineup tonight against the Washington Wizards.
Head coach Larry Drew said he will monitor Osman's workload, but isn't technically on a minutes restriction.
Drew also said before the game that he wanted to stick with the same starting group that helped Cleveland snap its five-game losing skid Tuesday night against the Charlotte Hornets.
- Cedi Osman returns to Cavaliers' lineup tonight, will come off benchcleveland.com
- Cavs forward Cedi Osman returning Wednesday vs. WizardsCavs Nation
- Cavaliers-Wizards: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream ...ClutchPoints
- Cavaliers at Wizards live stream: How to watch onlineFanSided
- Cedi Osman (back) to have minutes monitored off Cavaliers' bench WednesdaynumberFire
- Cavaliers' Cedi Osman: Will play in Wednesday's gameCBSSports.com
- Cavaliers' Cedi Osman: Questionable Wednesday vs. WizardsCBSSports.com
- Cedi Osman Remains Questionable on WednesdayRotoBaller (blog)
- Cedi Osman Will Return WednesdayRotoBaller (blog)