The Boston Celtics may take a wait-and-see approach when it comes to Jaylen Brown's status for Game 2 tonight.
Brown did not practice at all yesterday with the team and went through a running test with the training staff this morning.
Celtics coach Brad Stevens told reporters today he had not heard how that went for Brown.
Stevens also said that if Brown can play tonight, he will not be in the starting lineup.
"We'll see if he's able to go through any of (tonight's) walkthrough and, if he is, he'll be a game-time decision," Stevens told reporters on Thursday.
"I’m basically trying to come back in two days from a two-week type injury," Brown said, per NBC Sports Boston .
What must the Celtics do to claim a 2-0 series edge vs. the Sixers?
- Al Horford feeling the energy for CelticsBoston Herald
- Jaylen Brown Returns For Celtics, Dunks 36 Second After Checking InCBS Boston / WBZ
- Celtics-76ers Game 2 preview: C's still gotta come out hungryYahoo Sports
- NBA playoffs live: Al Horford is scoring more, and it's helping the Celtics ...Washington Post
- Sixers vs. Celtics Game 2 preview: A potential defining moment in Philadelphia ...PhillyVoice.com
- NBA: Ben Simmons' 76ers vs Celtics, Game 2 live coverage, scores, updates ...Fox Sports (blog)
- 76ers vs. Celtics Game 2 odds: 2018 NBA playoffs picks, predictions from model ...CBSSports.com
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown tests hamstring but seems unlikely to play against ...Philly.com
- Sixers vs. Celtics Live Stream: How to Watch Game 2 OnlineHeavy.com