The superstar’s self-love is evident in the best way, as the Beauty mogul and star of the upcoming movie Ocean’s 8 stages a ubiquitous press campaign in her quest for world domination.
All eyes are on her fashion moves as host of the upcoming 2018 Met Gala on May 7, along with Donatella Versace and Amal Clooney.
As she mugs for the camera, the crew breaks out laughing more than once at her antics and goofy outtakes.
Looking girl-next-door sweet in a baby-pink silk robe and comfy matching bra from Savage—her lingerie line set to debut May 11—she assures us, “Contour always looks crazy when you start out.”
When bad decisions in life show up as dark circles and bags under your eyes, Fenty’s got you covered, as Rihanna blends concealer from her tear ducts to the tops of her cheekbones.
Then we get into dangerous waters when she pulls out “what I call my ‘ shark-tooth brush ,’” perfectly angled to highlight cheeks, nose and brow bone.
I know I have, when the gold dust goes to your brain and you highlight your face to the point where you look like a lighthouse ready to stand in for the Statue of Liberty when she’s off-duty for the night.
- Does Rihanna Want Kids? This Is The Type Of Mom She Might BeRomper
- Rihanna Covers 'Vouge' — She Talks Body-Shaming, New Love and Turning 30Footwear News
- Rihanna talks body image, reggae album, Drake, love life with VogueMyStatesman.com
- Rihanna shares selfies with hairy legs and 'stretch marks', women everywhere ...Newshub
- Chris Brown 'Hurt & Offended' By Rihanna's Dismissive Remarks About '1st Real ...Hollywood Life
- Rihanna Says She's Not Friends With Drake: "It Is What It Is"E! Online
- Rihanna Says She Isn't Even Friends With Drake: 'But We're Not Enemies Either'Enstarz
- A Timeline of Rihanna & Drake's Complicated RelationshipBillboard
- Rihanna Addresses Weight Gain, Flaunts Hot Bikini BodyThe Inquisitr