Credit Suisse AG (NASDAQ:GLDI) declared a monthly dividend on Friday, April 6th, Wall Street Journal reports.
This is an increase from Credit Suisse’s previous monthly dividend of $0.03.
Credit Suisse stock opened at $9.12 on Friday.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: This report was originally reported by Macon Daily and is the sole property of of Macon Daily.
If you are accessing this report on another site, it was stolen and reposted in violation of US and international trademark & copyright law.
The legal version of this report can be accessed at https://macondaily.com/2018/04/22/credit-suisse-ag-credit-suisse-gold-shares-covered-call-exchange-traded-notes-gldi-to-issue-dividend-increase-0-05-per-share-updated-updated.html.
Receive News & Ratings for Credit Suisse Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Credit Suisse and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter .
- Credit Suisse AG – Credit Suisse X-Links Crude Oil Shares Covered Call ETN ...registrarjournal.com
- Jane Street Group LLC Acquires Shares of 115239 Credit Suisse AG (GLDI)registrarjournal.com
- Credit Suisse AG – Credit Suisse X-Links Crude Oil Shares Covered Call ETN ...Week Herald
- Credit Suisse AG (GLDI) to Issue Monthly Dividend of $0.05Week Herald
- Credit Suisse X-Links Gold Cov Call ETN (GLDI) Declines 0.98% for Apr 22KL Daily